Chapter VI

"Hey Freeze can you hear us?" asked Ruby. Freeze just stared them for a minute and nodded, "I'm not death you guys." he mumbled. "Well he's awake, but still mad." whispered Sky. Darthy and Ivy walked in and Ivy examined Freeze's injuries. "Hey back off would you, that hurts!" screamed Freeze. "I'm sorry, Freeze. This might hurt because your injuries are raw." Ivy apologized. "Ugh, fine." wept Freeze. Ivy cleaned the wounds and put bandaids on them. "Now go back to sleep Freeze, you need the rest." commented Ivy. Sky and Reyna glanced at Freeze and sighed. "Sorry for making you mad." apologized Reyna and Sky. "Oh, so I don't get a apology either?" Sky growled. Reyna and Freeze stared at her and huffed. "Wow, you guys are awesome." she stormed, sarcastically. "Well, I was the one that fought Skrills." snorted Freeze. "That still doesn't make up for all the negative comments you said." Sky countered. "Oh well. Good night." Freeze interrupted. Sky laid her head down on her forearms and slept to herself. As they slept the storm raged on over head. Sky woke up, startled by the thunder and lightning, and flew up to the roof. Why is the roof leaking? She peered at the leak and gasped. "Guys, the roof is leaking really bad." yelled Sky. Everyone, but Freeze, got up and looked at the leak. "Do you think this stable can hold up?" croaked Reyna. Ivy and Darthy glanced up and shook their heads. "No, this storm is too strong. If we stay here any longer, it will fall apart." Darthy explained. Sky flew back down and squealed. "Freeze, wake up! We gotta go." Sky said, shaking him. Freeze moaned and pushed her away. "Okay, fine. If you want to stay here and die, please do so." she growled. Ruby darted over to Freeze and shook him until he woke.