XI

"It's more than you think, small ice dragons." Sky said. "But can we?" asked Ice. Darthy stared at them and made a thoughtful expression. "Ok, but don't get hurt." worried Darthy. The four baby Snow Wraiths nodded and ran out the door. I hope they don't get hurt, Freeze thought. As they flew back to the Lookout, Scarlet gasped as she saw the damage. "Wow, I think it might fall any minute." yelped Freeze. "That's why we work on it now!" Icicle chirped. "WAIT, WHERE'S RUBY?!" screamed Reyna at the top of her lungs. Everyone jumped and glanced around, frantically. "I don't know. I thought she was with us." Sky wailed. Before anyone could answer, a boneknapper appeared and landed in front of them. The four babies squeaked and hissed. "No need to be scared." Lily adored. The boneknapper walked up to Reyna and said "Skylar sent me, she wants you dead." Reyna squeaked and flared her wings. "Wait, I thought you were Ronnie." squeaked a little voice from Lightning. "You thought correctly." Ronnie said. "But why do you want my friend dead if you're Ronnie." gasped IceStorm. "It's Skylar's fault. I would never do this." Ronnie, suddenly protested. "Well you don't have to. We can help overthrow Skylar." Tavis put in. Ronnie's eyes filled with water and he turned away. "No, I can't. Skylar will hunt me down and kill me." Ronnie cried. "We'll try our best to keep her away from you. I really just hate that she's taller than me." Scarlet promised. Man, I wish Ronnie would do it. Thought Freeze. "No, there's nothing you can do about it." Ronnie protested.