XIII

After a while, everyone had woke up, but they were shaken and drowsy. "What happened g-guys?" stuttered Darthy. Sky, Reyna, and Freeze didn't say anything, but the mentors and students had a feeling something was wrong. "Sorry guys. But I am out of here." Freeze said as he flew out. Ronnie was staring across the room, but he didn't see Bonnie anywhere. "Well, he's gone." Tavis said, not noticing that Bonnie was gone. "Where's Bonnie!" Ronnie fretted. "I think she left with that psycho Luke." said Reyna. "You meant that psychopath." Sky said. "Same thing, I still don't like Ronnie." Tavis commented. "What did I do?!" Ronnie cried. "You tried to kill me." sneered Reyna. Ronnie didn't remember any of that, probably because of Luke's smoke, "What are you talking about?" "Hey, I agree with Reyna." argued Darthy. Ronnie made a disappointed look and drooped his head. "I say we keep him in the stables so he doesn't murder anyone else." said Sky. "Okay, I'll stay right here! Since you guys are accusing me for something I didn't do...I guess." Ronnie agreed. "Accused?!? More like convicted! You tried to murder Reyna!" barked Freeze who had came back in. "Oh nevermind." Ronnie said, walking over to one of the pillars and sitting down. "I rather have him locked up." committed Reyna. "Yeah, but if we keep him here, we can make sure he stays. We'll just tie him to the pillar." Scarlet decided. "Or I can freeze him to the pillar." interjected Freeze. "I like Scarlet's plan better." Sky approved. "Ok fine, I am going fishing, bye." said Freeze as he flew off. Scarlet and Darthy had went out to find some ropes while Tavis stayed with Ronnie and the dragons. "Guys!! Freeze is gone again!" shouted Darthy. Sky whacked herself with her tail and groaned. "What do you mean by gone?" asked Tavis. "He's not at the school, Tavis! Please, catch up!" Darthy shouted. "Wait, Bonnie could have took him." screeched Sky. Ronnie perked his head.