The new world

I opened my eyes slowly. I could still feel the pain in my head. I could feel it hitting some other places of my body too. I looked around, turning my head.a bed, but much more comfortable. Next to me, on a chair, was sleeping a woman. I stood up walking towards her. I slowly touched her arm.

"Uhm.....are you awake?"

She opened her eyes, looking at me shocked. She stood up hugging me tight."For the love of god.....Reina I'm so glad you're awake."
I was just standing there, without moving an inch. I was thinking if I should hug her back. But I didn't knew this woman....

Finally, she backed off looking me in the eyes and smiled. So I decided to just ask her...
"Sorry for interrupting the moment....but who are you?"
She looked at me and widened eyes, her voice trembling as she began to talk. "R-Reina....I know it might be hard for you to remember, but I'm your mother."

I smiled a little bit forced. I didn't want to make things worse for this woman, or to make her pain bigger. So I just lied "Yeah...of course I remember."
I looked away"But what happened to me? I mean, I lost my consciousness."

   My mother sat down, looking at me. "You were hit by a car really hard."
I tilted  my head ."Hit by......a car?" Suddenly, I remembered the woman standing in front of me. I remembered my family. I had a big brother and a little sister. I can't explain the feeling, but, in the moment I remembered, I felt like I'm forgetting something. Something from the past.....but not this era. A long lost past. It seemed so far away. It was an awkward feeling.
I walked over to the window, throwing a look outside. Everything, everywhere seemed so new to me.
Someone knocked at the door and my mom ran to open it. A tall man entered the room. He had middle-long black hair, that completely covered one side of his face. He had deep, grey eyes, with dark circles under them. He walked towards me with his both hands in the pocket. I remembered he was my brother and his name was Azuma aaaaand that I didn't had a very good relationship with him. Why? I couldn't remember.
He walked further, leaning towards me."You seem pretty good to me." He had that disgusting and sarcastic tone. So I freaked out a bit."Well thank you for asking."
He grinned "Hit by a car or not, I see you still have that authoritative personality."

And I guess I just discovered, why I couldn't get along with him. Even if I was just a year younger.

Mom came between us."Come on, can't you two get along at least one moment?"

I turned my back and he left as well, the both of us mumbling"No...."
Mom walked towards me and rested her hand on my shoulder."If you're feeling well, I guess you can go to school from tomorrow..."

School.....best place ever....yay. I jerked moms hand off and went out of the room. School... .
I nodded. I felt a little bit of pressure in my head. My stomach ached and my body inched. I had that weird feeling again. That I don't belong here. That feeling of forgetting something extremely important.....but what?

I sat down on the floor. I crossed my legs in a meditating position. I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on me and my inner spirit. I stood like that for some minutes and finally, I felt my body so light and calm. Suddenly an image came into my mind. I could see blood all around...dead people, fire, disaster.

I opened my eyes so fast, widening them. My heart was beating like crazy. I had sweat all over my body. I stood up scared, whispering.

"What was that......?"