The project

I kept thinking about where and when I've seen the green haired boy, but failed miserably, not remembering. Hours were passing by without me realizing a single thing. I was to concentrated on trying to remember, till Satomi's voice woke me up from my daydreaming."Rei....you've been absent all the day now....please tell me if something is happening with you...."she kept looking at me, making some strange puppy eyes. I bit my lip trying not to laugh, knowing she didn't like it.
Anyway, the bell rang interrupting us and all my classmates took their places, waiting for the teacher to come. I took the notebooks out of my bag, also because I liked the biology class.
As the teacher entered the classroom, everyone stopped talking, standing up and greeting.
He placed his book and the classbook on the desk and looked at us."Today...we will be working on some projects. If you don't finish them today, you'll have to bring it tomorrow..."
Everyone began to search for a teammate, but the teacher's high voice interrupted us."Don't struggle to search for teammates yet, because I will make the groups."
We took back our places, waiting for him to say something, but all he did was cutting a paper in small pieces and write numbers on them, then stood up and walked among us, telling us to pick one. As he arrived besides me and Satomi, we both picked a number and sat back down.
The teacher returned to his desk and looked us in the eyes one after another."A group will contain four people. I will say four numbers and you will form a team, understood?" We nodded looking at him, not saying anything, seeing he wasn't in a good mood.
The teacher took the classbook and looked trough the pages for some minutes, then finally said"Number four, twenty, one and fourteen" I saw some of my classmates standing up and forming a group, sitting at the same table. It was visible that picking us randomly gave him pleasure"Hmm....next group will be formed by number twelve, two..." He stopped for a second, as Kagami and I stood up. I was glad to work with someone I knew at least, while Satomi's face was full of jealousy, then the teacher continued"....with numbers nine and sixteen". Satomi sat up, looking at me and smirked. I threw a look trough the class and saw Shin standing up. I widened eyes and facepalmed as everyone looked at me confused. I quickly removed my hand embarrassed as the Teacher waited for us to go at the same table"Is there a problem...miss Reina?"
I looked at him, this being the first time I really wanted to punch him in the face."No....everything's completely fine." I quickly sat back down, not looking at Satomi as Kagami and Shin came at our table, sitting in front of us. I kept looking at them, as the awkward silence began to anger me"Let's just finish it today....I don't have time for it after school...". My groupmates all looked at me, as Satomi cupped my cheeks, turning my face in her direction looking into my eyes"Why are you mad little cinnamon roll?" she asked chuckling. I looked away, ignoring what she said and ripped some white pages from my notebook, taking out a pen."So....does anyone have any ideas? The project must be related to our last lesson...." They all looked at me as I let out a small sigh"Alright....I'll write down some ideas..."
One hour passed by and we were barely at the middle of the project and as I feared, we had to meet somewhere after school and get it done. As always, the meeting was settled at my house, although I wasn't actually for it. As the school finally ended I packed my things up and hurried to get home, knowing I have approximately one hour to get everything clean. But as always something stopped and ruined my plans, as I saw Satomi running toward me. I stopped and took a look at her, analyzing her beautiful hazel eyes again as she finally spoke"Rei, Shin said he doesn't need to go home. Why don't you two go directly to your house and wait there for me and Kagami?" She continued her sentence with a smirk on her face.
In that moment I felt like wanting to choke her with my socks .....but unfortunately I couldn't, because of Shin and Kagami walking behind her.

So all I could do was fake a smile"Yeah...sure, why not?"
  As Kagami and Shin arrived besides us,we changed a look then Shin finally asked"So...shall we go?"
   I didn't even knew why I still had hope, he wouldn't come with me.
I turned around and began to walk, looking forward, trying to avoid getting into any kind of conversation with Shin, but out of curiosity I took a peak, analyzing him again and saw some bruises on his arms and a small cut on the face.
Of course I couldn't behave myself "From where do you have those bruises?"
He looked back at me, taking him two seconds to realize I asked him something."Oh....these bruises... . Well, I got into a fight with some guys"
I continued walking, getting curious out of nowhere"I guess it happens.... . Do you know that guy's name by any chance?"
Shin began to play with his hair indifferent"I guess it was Azuma...or something like this..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N( Sorry for not posting these past weeks. My phone needed a change and unfortunately it took more than expected. Also, sorry for the grammar)