Vizions

My body was all sweating. I thought about what I saw. I was not dreaming and I wasn't thinking about that either. Those images came into my head out of nowhere.
I stood up quickly, I felt sick and needed to get to the bathroom. I was supporting myself by pressing my body against the wall. My legs just won't move.
I saw Azuma walking toward me. Great, he's the only one who was missing. He began to run for some reason.

Azuma grabbed my arm putting it around his neck, helping me to get up."Oi, what's wrong with you?"
I just looked him in the eyes. He didn't seem to make fun of me....though he's never been nice to me. So I decided to make sure I'm right."Ha....your mood of teasing me has returned?"

He lifted me up, taking me in his arms"I'm serious..." I couldn't do anything, but hold onto him, even if I didn't feel comfortable for him to treat me nice. He brought me in my bed"Just rest a bit. I guess you're sleepy."

Then he wanted to go out of the room, stopping in front of the door, making his popular asshole face and his sarcastic tone"Anyway, you'll go to school tomorrow"

He went out, slamming the door behind him. I crossed my arms mumbling"Tch.....knew he can't be nice....."

I turned around, looking out the window. I took my blanket covering myself. I fell asleep after some minutes. I'm not sure what I've dreamed.

I woke up in the morning, thinking about that familiar voice..... I heared a voice. I'm not sure if I was dreaming or awake. All I know is that I found myself sweating again. I heared a voice, that voice I've known for a long time...

It was saying"You've forgotten...."

What? What did I forget?

I heared a knocking at the door"How long are you gonna stay in bed? We have school dumbass." It was Azuma.

I stood up opening the door"One, please don't yell anymore and two, like you care about school anyway..." I walked past him to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and tied my long, black hair in a ponytail. Then grabbed the school uniform and got dressed quick.

When I went downstairs, my brother was already waiting for me. I opened the door, not saying good bye to my Mom and went outside.

My brother was walking besides me."What's your problem?"
I turned around, looking mad at him"It's nothing and if you have a problem with me, then keep it for yourself."
  I looked forward facing the school with my eyes. The only reason I really wanted to go to school was to see my best friend, Satomi.

I began to walk towards the school gate, not looking back at Azuma"See you later...."

Once I entered, I thought of starching  for Satomi, who was probably in class. I greeted some other friends who were walking around and then I headed straight to the classroom. Once I entered I saw Satomi sitting on her place, bored as always. I slipped behind her, putting my hands on her eyes"Guess who" . She smiled"You think you can fool me Rei? I know your smell." I chuckled and sat down in front of her."And what do I smell like?"
She looked me in the eyes"Oh well, no offense, but you smell like smoke and cigarettes..."
   I looked back at her without saying anything.
She leaned close to my face and whispered "It's because of Azuma.....isn't it?" I just answered "yeah".

She stood up and came to hug me."I missed chu." I smiled, hugging her back. She was tall, way taller than me. She had short ginger hair and green eyes. I really enjoyed spending time with her. She always knows when I need a hug or a joke. Aaand the best part of it was that we were in the same class as Kagami again. Kagami was her crush and I couldn't stop teasing her about it.

We took our places again and I giggled when I saw Kagami entering the class. I whispered to Satomi"There's prince charming my dear". She blushed, looking away, but lucky me, he came towards us. Satomi, Kagami and I were knowing each other for a long time. We were kind of childhood friends.

Kagami stopped in front of us"Hey there, long time no see." I looked at him, signalling him with my eyes to give Satomi a hug. I looked ridiculous doing it, but at least he understood what he has to do. He approached Satomi, giving her a hug from behind. I could see her all melting and her face going red like a tomato. So I smirked, feeling a lot of pleasure.
I watched them"Class is about to begin, you two..."

Kagami went to his place and I winked to Satomi, who was still all fired up.

The bell rang. All the students got to their places and the teacher entered the room.

"Hello students. Today, I will introduce you your new classmate." He showed the direction of the door.

A tall guy entered the room. He had long, green hair, that was tied in a leisurewear style and bangs that covered the left side of his face. He had purple eyes.

As he entered the room, I widened my eyes, my head began to hurt. And that bloody image came back into my mind.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N ( Okay, well I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I know my grammar's not really good yet, but I'll try harder^^)