Chapter One

there is this girl name Julie Beckerson she Lives in boston mass and she never been out of the state. she is 17 years old and she loves the YouTube sensation dolan twins, she always wanted to meet them but didnt have the chance to. she never missed a video they posted and she has dreams where she meets them in L.A.and just have the best day with them. her parents didnt tell her that they are moving to los angles because she will freak out. she will be moving away from her bestfriend Kelly Carter. her mom said "sweetie honey we need to talk." Julie " okay momma whats up" Mom "well i have some news on your fathers new job, its in Califorina and we have to move there." Julie looked at her mom and just broke into tears and said " no i cant move away from Kelly mom i just cant" mom" i know" Julie " when do we leave mom" she said tomorrow. she texted kelly saying OMG.... kelly text me asap. she did saying what happened girl she told her everything and they skyped. julie was saying that she has to move to LA. and kelly said. "wait.... doesnt the dolan twins live there...?" Julie said.. "OMG yes they do... OMG kelly this might be my time in meeting Them"

STAY TOONED IN WHAT HAPPENS...