Chapter Six ^_^

The next morning Julie asked her mom if she could go to NJ with the Dolan twins, for their family trip to italy during the summer. she said yes, under one condition! that she will meet his family. she jumping up and down sceaming im going to italy im going to italy! she runs to grayson's house and said i am going with your family Grayson " omg...... for real babe?" Julie "yes baby for real im so happpy like fuck" he picks her up and spins her around. Grayson called his parents and told his parents that his girl friend can come with them but you have to come to LA and meet her mom. lisa said "smart mother. we are leaving now then." Grayson" okay mom see ya soonish" 

so his parents came to meet Julie and her Parents. and then she is packing up to go to italy, cuz they are going to leave tomorrow after school because its the last day of school. she cant wait grayson held her hand not wanting to let it go. Grayson " Julie I love you more than anything in this world and would do anything to keep you as mine" Julie " me too gray.. its like complete with you and when i am not with you i am incomplete" 

sorry guys its not as long as i wanted but... stay tuned for tomorrows chapter... cuz this is when they go to italy... something BIG is going to happen in  italy .... do not miss tomorrows chapter...... have a nice night AND AS THE DOLAN TWINS  SAY PEACE :)