Chapter 11-

Grayson carried Julie back to the car, put her in buckled her up and drove back to her house. where her mother is cooking dinner. her mom inviets grayson to stay and eat dinner with them he said "sure why not, a homecooked meal is awesome." He took Julie up to her room and placed her on her bed. just then she wakes up. Julie "how...did we get here?" Grayson " i took you home, you passed out at the doc getting the news" Julie "what is the news?" Grayson "your pregant are you gonna keep the kid" Julie" yes... i am going to keep the baby. i am not going to kill it off like some monster." so they are going to keep the baby.

at dinner julie and Grayson looked at eachother though out the whole meal.julie said mom... i  am pregant. me and grayson is going to have a baby. her mom looks at her and said Julie... your only 17. but, i will be here for you though it all. i know you would be the best mother around. Julie looks at Grayson and said "wow that went easier then i thought.." grayson "yeah.... " 

so chapter 12 might be the last one. of this book, i am not sure, i might just go to chapt20! so dont get all sad and sorry i havent posted for a few days been busy recovering my broken ankle lmao.