Chapter Four

When Julie got home her mom said. "so honey did you have fun" she said omg yes..... "mom do you think i am crazy if i want to be his girlfriend... cuz he kissed me." Mom "honey im just watching out for you, dont go to fast i dont want to see you hurt." Julie " i know mom" as soon as she went to her room her phones go off. it was grayson he texted her " Julie i cant get you out of my head.... is that bad?" Julie texted back " i dont know grayson, but that kiss.. got me thinking, about you nonstop." Grayson" i have to see you again is that okay?" she said yes good night grayson.. she goes to bed. then grayson was telling ethan all bout what happened and he said bro... i think she got me wanting her. i need her, i want her, i cant think life with out her,. 

Next day she wakes up and she had the best dream ever, but then she realized it wasnt a dream, she really did kiss grayson dolan her mind is flying buy shes sitting in school then she looked up and there was grayson in the same class. she was shocked she said "what are you doing here gray" Grayson " i go to this school too, haha what i cant be in my class cux you are" as he laughed to him self, Julie " no no you can as she giggled gray... ive been thinking..." Grayson " yeah me to... Julie... will you be my girl friend... i need you in my life." julie is shocked... she doesnt know what to say. she didnt know what to do, should she go with grayson and be his girl or not.... 

stay tuned sorry this is so short, its 2:04am and i am sleepy asf, but i needed to updated this story so do you think she will say yes or say grayson, i dont know ... 2mow you will see what happens :) PEACE....!