Chapter 3- Weekend Plans

A few months later

                        Feliks POV

It's been a few months since I've been friends with the others. It's a truly enjoyable experience. I was thinking maybe I could make them come over to my place at the weekends. I guess I'll just ask them at lunch.

              •-•Le Time Skippo•-•

2 more minutes until lunch. I take out my phone and scrolled down through some social media. I was fascinated by the wonderful landscapes. Who knew nature could be so beautiful. Someday I want to go to some beautiful meadow. While I was thinking about all this, the bell rang. It was finally lunch. I go to my usual lunch table and I see everyone else sitting there. I put on a big smile. "Hey Feliks! How's it going da?" Ivan greeted. He never really interacted with him since he's occupied with his sister alot.

-

"Oh I'm like doing just fine!" I replied. Eduard was just reading a book. I decided this was the time i asked Toris if he could come over sometime. Screw it, I'll ask him when we walk together at home. When lunch was over we had to go to our normal classes, it was pretty boring, though we have a test coming up soon. Oh! Maybe Toris and I could study together, it would be less boring.

                        Toris POV

I notice that Feliks has been spacing out lately, maybe he has something to tell me? I'll just have to wait and see. I'm pretty stressed about the test though. I still need to build up my courage to ask Natalia out. Well my life is going great. A few classes were done and we're finally dismissed. Feliks wanted to walk with me again and I agreed. While we were walking Feliks seemed to ask something.

-

"H-hey Toris, So I've been wondering if we could like hang out together at your place or my place. And we could study together for our test that's coming up. You don't have to say yes, I was just asking.." That question kind of well, shocked me. No one ever asked to hang out with me like One on One. Well why the hell not?

"Sure! I would love to! Maybe we could take turns on going to my place and to your place!" I cheerfully accepted.

-

"Oh! Thanks and sure we could like do that!" He exclaimed while putting up a cheerful smile.

After that we went our separate ways, I wonder how it'll turn out. My weekend is always pretty boring anyways.

A/N [Sorry this was so short this was only like 449 words! I'll make sure chapter four would be longer this time!]