Chapter 11

*Tails' POV*
(2 months later)
Ally and I were married but I really didnt feel the same towards her and she knew yet we wanted to give it a try. Our relationshio was nothing but hugs and sometimes kisses but thats it, well...there IS a problem, Ally might be pregnant but she is scared of checking. We were at my office, talking like every morning. I was trying to convince her on checking if she was pregnant but she was to scared to buy a pregnancy test and check. "Ally, come on, I have to know too." I said and she looked down.

"Im scared Tails, what if I am? We knew we shouldnt had done that, you still love that hedgehog." Ally said and I nodded. I apologized and drank a bit of my coffee. I was about to stand up when I heard yelling.

"Stop him! Now!" They came from outside my office door. I looked at it and then it slammed open, revealing Sonic. He ran to me and hugged me tight.

"You dont know how hard it is to find you Tails." He said and I was shocked."How...?" I said and I looked at Ally. She looked sad and then she walked away, slamming the door of my office. I sighed and looked at Sonic. "How did you find me?" I asked.

"It was really hard, took me two months! You are nowhere to be found! No news, no ID!" He yelled. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Sonic?" I said and he pulled away.

"Yes?" He asked looking at me. We looked into each others eyes, the eyes I fell in love with years ago. "Tails...?" He asked and leaned closer to me. I blushed once I could feel his breathing. "I love you so much." He said and kissed me, my ears perked up and my eyes went wide open. I was confused, scared yet...I loved it...

"Tails!" I pushed away quickly and the doors slammed open. Ally came in crying and smiling, she ran to me and hugged me tight. "Tails, im pregnant!" Ally yelled. Sonic and I looked at each other sad.

***********
sonadowfan101