Chapter 1

Honestly I hate my life, I hate my school, I hate pretty much everyone; or well I did. It starts in 3rd grade. I moved from my home town to New Orleans. It was there I met Klaus.

He was a vampire. He was like the family I never had. My parents were drunks and my dad he beat me, but Klaus, he saved me.

When I was a senior in highschool I begged him to turn me, and he did.
But then everything went downhill.

When he turned me he made me drink from a girl, her name was Katherine. It was then that I was no longer just a Vampire, but a hybrid.

Turns out I was born a Werewolf, only I never new it. Now I was powerful, too powerful. Klaus he sent me away to save me from his father, his father who wanted to kill me.

I was sent to a town called Beacon Hills. I had to keep my identity a secret, so I decided I should just go back to highschool.

Everything was going fine until I ran into a boy named Isaac Lahey,
quite literally...

*flashback*

BOOM! CRASH!

"Ouch!" I mumbled.

"Watch where you're going short stack!" the person who knocked into me said.

I was already having a hard time controlling myself. I couldn't contain my anger any longer. I grabbed him by the throat and shoved him against the lockers. I bared my fangs and was about to bite him when I smelled it.

He wasn't human.

I let go of him in an instant and quickly
compelled him.

"You will forget what happened here, you made it to class with no incident." And with that I walked away.

*end of flashback*

I thought I was in the clear. But I was in such a hurry I rushed through my compulsion. And because of that my words meant nothing. Because I myself didn't believe what I was saying.

That simple mistake would prove to be a problem.

One that wouldn't be easy to solve.