Beach Day!!!

Today was my first day of summer vacation! I decided to spend it on the beach. Little did I know there was an adventure ahead for me.

I drove up to the beach in my 2016 Toyota SUV. I parked on the out skirts of the beach and left the car  my beach  necessities.It was difficult navigating my way through the beach umbrellas, towels, balls, toys, and furious crabs.I laid out my beach towel and applied light sunscreen ( to get a good tan of course ) before I began to sun bathe. After a while of sunbathing I decided to take a dip in the water. I got up from my comfy beach towel and jogged towards the ocean.

As I get to the edge of the water I stared blankly into the the pink and blue mass of water wondering if this was a good idea. I had a nagging suspicion that going into the water wasn't a good idea, but I was hot and kind of cranky and wanted to cool off. I started walking across the ocean as the sun was setting lower over the horizon. It was hard to tell how deep the water was, it was all the way up to my chest. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a flash of gray and white. What was that? Oh gosh was that a shark? The water started to spin around me moving in a psychedelic circle, faster and faster. I honestly didn't know what to do, the fear was boiling over, me making me too scared to move. Out of nowhere, charging towards me I see the shark's white, pointy teeth close around me as I was sucked in. Right after I was sucked in, I went through some sort of magical transition through a portal. I think or was it still the shark? Unfortunately the next thing I knew, I falling from the sky onto a hilly ground, surrounded by a forest. My right ankle hit a rock with a sharp point and began to gush blood rapidly. I didn't have anything to stop the blood, so I yelled out, "HELP!" It was the least I could do with my injury, but I knew that I wasn't going to quit. So, I hobbled toward the woods to see if I could find anything to help my ankle.

/Jenny's Point of View/

I disliked Esmeralda, but there was no escaping her. She marked me and I would never forget about it. Esmeralda is a weird donut witch that lived in a garden filled with sweets. I was Esmeralda's henchwoman for 12 years. I was angry at her for scarring me, but I'm glad I got away

/Flash back/

Jenny was walking back from the woods bringing berries to Esmeralda in the garden like she always did. She stretched over the ivy covered wall it the open garden space. The only thing that came out of Esmeralda was her giving Jenny the power of stretching. Jenny kneeled down offering the berries up to Esmeralda, but Esmeralda hit the berries out of Jenny's hands. "How dare you you vile creature!" Esmeralda yelled. "My Lady what do you mean?" Generally shocked. "You've been stealing my donuts!" Said the angered Witch. "No! I would never! My apologies!" I said right before I escaped just before she thought about taking my powers away.