Adventure Time Again? Pt 2

Finn's POV

I knocked on Marceline's wooden door. We waited for awhile at the door so I decided to start conversation. " So what do you want to wear?" I asked Clementine. "Any thing but this." She said and gestured at her "swimsuit". Marceline came out behind us and hissed I did not scream like a little girl. "Aaaahhh." Clementine just tensed up. Marceline just started laughing. After she was finished laughing she started to speak, "So Finn what are you doing here and with a cute girl." She added an eyebrow raise. " We can to ask if you had any extra clothes for Clementine. And we're just friends Marceline." I said hoping my face isn't red.
"Oh yeah. Clementine this is Marceline. Marceline this is Clementine." " Hey Marceline what's up." Clementine said to Marceline. " Nothing much justified hanging out." Marceline said as nonchalantly as possible. "We can go to my room to try to find something you can wear." Marceline said and pointed a long slender finger toward her house. I opened the door for Clementine and Marceline. "The door Mi'ladies." I said heroically. They both walked into the house. And I shut the door behind us.
We walked up Marceline's stairs to her room. Well, Marceline floated up the stairs.

Marceline's POV

I floated to my bedroom with Clementine and Finn behind Me. We walked into my room and I went straight to my closet and flung open the door. " Finn you can sit on the bed Clementine come over her to the closet." I said waving my hand towards the bed then I beckoned Clementine to the closet.

Finn's POV

I was sitting on Marceline's firm bed when Clementine and Marceline started talking. " Hey do you like this overlay?" Marceline asked Clementine this. "Yeah that's looks cool Marceline!" Clementine said with enthusiastically. Marceline passed Clementine a pair of jeans a tank top shirt and a brown button up overlay. " Hey Marceline do you have any bras?" Clementine asked. My face flushed red. "Yeah." Marceline said and passed her an odd shaped piece of clothing. "You want me to change in the bathroom?" She asked Marceline. " You can't I removed it from the house." She replied. "Oh,okay I'll just change in here then so we can see if it fits.Finn just look away." Clementine said this so nonchalantly that I thought she was joking. I saw Clementine begin to take off the top of her swim suit then I looked away. "Ok what do you think Finn?" Clementine gesturing toward the clothing. Wow. Clementine looked so pretty I forgot how to form complete sentences. The jeans she wore hugged her hips showing her figure. Her tank top wasn't tight but it fit her form with awesomeness and the brown button up floated around her like magic. Her glasses sparkled with her smile. A cross body box like bag was slung across her abdomen. She was also wearing a lace up boots blacks great for kicking bad guys.

Uhh

Uhh.ugh......" I said my mouth hanging open. Clementine laughed at my expense. " What do you think Marceline?" She asked Marceline. " You look cool dude." She told Clementine. "Do you have to keep blushing Finn?" Marceline said to Me. It was true my face was red of course I didn't want to admit it. " You look pretty Clementine." I told her scratching the back of my head. " Thanks Marceline." Clementine told the Vampire Queen. Marceline picked up some clothes stuffed them in a bag and gave them to Clementine. She nodded to Marceline in appreciation. We said Goodbye to Marceline but, as I was leaving Marceline pulled Me by my shirt and hissed in my ear," You better not hurt her like you did with Flame Princess." I nodded sternly and walked out to meet Clementine.