Meeting Jenny

/Jenny 's Point of View/

/Back In the Present /

I trudged along the trails of the woods; I didn't really have a real destination in mind so I walked around aimlessly. Then suddenly, I stumbled upon a girl who's ankle was obviously broken or dislocated. I looked at her up and down with alarm. This girl ended up speaking first. "Hello do you know where I am?" The girl asked "How do you not know where you are kid." I replied. "Well where am I then?" The girl asked again. While she was talking I noticed that her tip of her shoe was on the ground oddly. I was wondering what that was about and then I noticed a small pool of blood around her that same foot. "Wait what's wrong with your foot?" I asked genuinely concerned. She seemed surprised by the comment and looked down. "Oh I fell from the sky and my ankle hit on a rock. But where am I exactly?" I just laughed. Her story so ridiculous that I couldn't contain myself. "I'm serious!" The ridiculous girl said. I wiped a tear from my eye and collected myself. "Okay, okay, how did you actually hurt your ankle?" I said wanting the truth. "I just told you, I guess it sounds crazy but it's the truth..." the girl's voice trailed off as she collapsed to the ground.

This is the author Jay Dee sorry for the chapter being so short. I will make future chapters longer. If there are any errors in my chapters please comment them, that would be greatly appreciated.