The Minotaur Part 1

Clementine's POV

Finn and I walked down a trenched trail together in close proximity. As I admired the gorgeous green patterns of hills glistening in the sunshine. He made the beeline to his home. "Finn it's starting to get dark are going to go through the woods or over the hills?" I ask curiously. He replies with "We're going to be traveling over the hills of course since there are too many monsters in the forest, and I don't want you getting hurt again." Finn turned face away from Me probably because he was blushing. I'll admit I turned a various shades of red before Finn started speaking again. "Yeah, so.... what are you excatly a maiden, monster, nymph, cleverly disguised candy citizen, a princess, or maybe a human. His voice caught on the last word and yet it was still hopeful. I thought about lying to him saying that I was a rogue foreign Princess or something but I decided to be truthful like he was to me. " I'm a human." I said plainly. When he turned to look at me I could see tears welling up in his eyes. I reached out my arms for a hug with a warm and caring smile on my face as he accepted the embrace. It is indescribable the feeling that pasted over me as I felt Finn's arms wrap around Me face brushing past mine as his head slumped in the crook of my neck. The fabric of his bear hat was very soft as we continued this embrace. We stood there for awhile Finn was shedding silent tears. After maybe a minute of hugging I pulled back to look at him with our arms still around each other then he leaned in for a kiss. This was so unexpected that I dropped arms and ran into the deep dark wooded forest.

Finn's POV

After Clementine and I hugged I attempted to kiss Clementine, but she bolted for the wilderness that I advised her not to go in. I just stood there shocked after what just happened. How could I have been more stupid by trying to kiss her I just got caught up in the moment. Then I realized that it was dangerous for her in there so I sprinted to the woods. Upon entering the wooded forest I could still hear Clementine's footsteps. So I had to run through thorn bushes swatting limbs that smacked Me upside the head. I felt scrapes across my body, but I didn't even care all I needed to do was get to Clementine that was it. I was just entering a clearing to see Clementine face to face with an evil Minotaur looming over her. "CLEMENTINE RUN!"I yelled. She turned in the direction I was yelling which was to the left of her and the bull came charging at her with full force.

I would just like to apologize for not posting for a month. There was a lot of things happening school just started for me and there was a hurricane where I lived and it flooded a lot of the streets. It was terrible but to make up for it I will post two more chapters this week.