♡ Wednesday ♡

I take the last sip of tea from my stained , blue mug." That's it for today's video guys, I hope you enjoyed it , make sure to share , give it a thumbs up and comment down below ! I'll see you next Jadey Wednesday! Byyeeee" I shut the camera off and set it down by the laptop. I had my own little channel on youtube which one day I know will set off. Most of my viewers and comments are from my friends , but I'm grateful to any publicity I get .

The pitter patter of my big , cuddly dog (Poppy) 's claws distract me from editing the video which needs to be done asap as I procrastinate at alot. My bear-like Labrador struts over to me , begging for attention so I close the lid of the laptop and move everything to the side. 
The sound of my slippers sliding across the kitchen floor echo throughout the house as I make my way towards the back garden to play with Poppy.
" Poppy Wait!!" I yell while putting my shoes on and emptying my pockets because Poppy kept nudging me with her nose to go and play.
As my hand places my phone on the table I click the home button to check the time. It read ; 19:02
A huge grin appears from ear to ear as I admire the picture on my lockscreen. The gorgeous boyband Northerner - Reece Bibby

 The gorgeous boyband Northerner - Reece Bibby

"

do you want to go for a walk girl?!" Poppys tail wagged side to side frantically because she loved our walks over fields and through empty, quiet streets.
I clicked the lead onto her collar, zipped up my jacket , And placed my ear pods in. My phone read
" Now playing : Fixed - New Hope Club"

My heart skipped a beat remembering a couple nights ago , seeing my favourite band for the very first time perform live right infront of my eyes. I nod to myself humming the tune while locking the door behind me with poppys lead in my left hand. Just my regular routine on a Wednesday evening.