♡ Genting Arena♡

~~~ the next day~~~

the day finally arrived !!  I awaited on my doorstep for my Uncle to arrive - he opted to take me to the meet and greet because he said he had to do some " work" around there. He got a new job over a year ago but it never came up in conversation so I'm not actually sure what he does.

I checked and checked again that the door was the locked, then again for reassurance. Nerves were overtaking me and I begin to become more fidgety as time passes. I turn around and face my window looking inside my house checking everything was clean and I catch my reflection; I had chosen the best outfit I could possibly come up with- AFTER ALL I was about to meet New Hope Club.

My brown hair fell to just in the mid section of my chest with loose curls , I wore a T-shirt with "jade" written small on the left of the shirt and "Bibby" on the back , ripped black skinny jeans and a cute black bomber jacket to compliment my look.
I look down at my feet( i was wearing my baby pink superstars )kicking the stones on my driveway still anxiously awaited my uncle to arrive.

Suddenly the sound of screeching tires echo though the air as my Uncle speeds around the corner and pulls up hard out side my house.

" I'm so so sorry I'm late ,I had an important business call"
My Uncle shouts to me as I run towards the car holding my handbag as tight as I can.

And we were off!! My Uncle Kev drove as fast as he can but still trying to stick to driving laws. The journey usually lasted around 40 minutes from Wolverhampton to Birmingham so I had created a playlist consisting of The Vamps , The Tide and New Hope Club also a bit of Harry Styles' new album.

As we drove on I felt like I was in a movie. The windows were down , the music was blasting and the skies were clear with the warm air hitting my face .

My Uncle Kev was a cool guy , I didn't get to see him often due to him working alot but when I did see him we would always have so much fun and laugh until we cried. He has loads of tattoos , both his arms were sleeves of many different tattoos, some he even forgets getting ! He had really cool stretchers in his ears which I was jealous of because I always wanted some but I was too scared.
He'd also sometimes let me drink alcohol when I'm out the house , so you could say he was a pretty cool Uncle.

A robotic woman's voice snaps me out of my deep thought;
" Take the next left , then you have reached your destination "
The Sat Nac's monotone voice excited me as I began to see more road signs for The Genting Arena ... and then before my eyes the huge , modern looking building lay before me.

" Errmmm let me just quickly park here while I ask the worker where I should go "
My Uncle said confused with his rusky voice
" nahh  you don't need to , the car park is just to the right " I tell him pointing  him in the direction.
" noo nooo not there ,hang on"
And before I could get a word out to respond to my Uncle he had gotten out the car and ran over to the worker in a high vis jacket.
What is he up to??

---------------
* sorry about the delay on the next chapter I've had exams so I've been very distracted