♡ White Sofa ♡

The screams got louder each step I took towards the stage .
While the boys ran towards the stage for the opening night of tour , backstage staff were carrying their guitars and trying to fit each band members ear piece in while adjusting their mic. George let go of my hand but I still followed.
My whole body came to a sudden halt . As if I'd smashed into a wall. I was backstage . Hearing thousands of girls screaming.

" BIRMINGHAMMM"
Blake booms through the mic as they all set themselves up on stage. A gap in-between the black thick curtains allowed me to see the whole stadium lit up with flashing lights and beaming smiles.

WOAH... Wait.

Hours beforehand I was getting ready , signing in the mirror. Expecting to be watching looking up to the band's but I was just speaking to them casually and now I'm backstage ???!!
I checked my phone to see if Uncle Kev had messaged...

17 missed calls from : Chelsea ❤✌
2 new messages from : Uncle Kev🤘

Chelsea?? I tap the notification to hear the voicemail but the screams and singing in the arena drown out any noise coming from the phone speaker. I then go into messages and look what uncle kev said
" How's things Jade ?? I'm sure you're fine , I was going to call but I know the signal is strong there so I text instead. I'm really sorry but im gonna have to stay here the night because the meeting went over time and there's a lot to be done , you can just take up my space on the tour bus . I've messages the lads' manager and he'll look after you , his name's Joe btw. If you really don't want to do that I can pick you up. I'll be with you ASAP. Have fun , love you stay safe x"

My eyes shoot open with shock and my face beams with a confused get excited expression. Me.. Jade Stuart is going to be... Sleeping in the same space and staying with the NHC boys. And more importantly .. REECE !  This is like something you'd dream about or read in a fanfic!
I pinch myself so hard the nail marks remained in my skin for a while , just to double check that this was all real right now. I do a little dance in the spot to celebrate but then remember the black -clothed adults running all backstage around me, so i suddenly stop and slip my phone into my back Jean pocket. New Hope Clubs last song played and I sang along as if I was a girl in the crowd. "YOU GOT ME FIXED ON YOOO-U-U-UUU" shouting from the top of My lungs while my arms danced around in the air.

" Thank you Birmingham, see you soon" each boy blew a kiss into the crowd and jogged off with their guitars and there was a blackout.

3 sets of footsteps ran down the metal stairs which lead to backstage , about 6 people were there around them in an instance. In around 25 seconds the backstage crew had taken their guitars , mics, earpieces , sorted their clothes and hair and in no time the boys were ready to enjoy their night lounging around. As I stood in wonder and firm hand grasped my shoulder. " What the f-..' I shout making a sharp turn. A tall man with scruffy brown hair looks at me with beady eyes and a side smile.
" I'm Joe , I'm apparently meant to be like looking after you" My heart stopped racing from shock and I sighed in relief. " Ohhh yeah , Kev mentioned a Joe " I replied with a laugh.
" I'm that Joe " he said with a patronising time and two thumbs up.
" Well Jade, you're 16 now almost 17... I'd expect you don't need a babysitter and I've got a busy night tonight . So ' , my concerntration clicks only on to Joe while I attempt process all the information on top of the roars from the arena , ' for now you can just hang around here if you want , George Reece and Blake will be here with snacks etc watching the show. They know about all this aswell don't worry ! At roughly 10:15 the concert will end and all bands and some crew staff will have a speedy quick exit to the bus , one of the lads should help you from there , telling you where to sleep and the food arrangements. You're a very lucky girl Jade, enjoy your night and I'll speak to you very soon " 
And with that information and a pat on the back , 3 ecstatic teenagers came whizzing through with a white sofa on mini wheels to slouch on.
George and Blake did gamboles onto opposite sides of the sofa and collided heads with eachother which turned into a play fight , punching and shoving eachother all over the place.
George grabbed Blake's hair , Blake shoved George off the sofa into the floor which Blake soon followed. Blake grabs a bottle of water and starts spraying it , making George run off towards the changing rooms.
I stood giggling and the antics between the two , I looked back watching them run off when suddenly a hand grabbed mine and pulled me down onto the sofa. ' people keep grabbing me today' I say with jokingly into the air '
Reece's arm rested on the back of the sofa behind me , the way he pulled me on the sofa left me leaning against him but neither of us moved. My heart raced quicker and quicker , I could feel his hand slowly move down the back of the sofa towards me. No words were said , but there was so much emotion running among me and I could feel his heart rapidly beating through his shirt.
" GEORGE YOU TWAT"
" Well you started it so don't go round shouting my name " Blake and George shouted towards eachother stomping back towards the sofa. As soon as their voices were heard , Reece sprang up moving his body and arm, moving away from me in the sofa. I sat up with a disgusted and confused look upon my face. 

But I started to think realistically. We only met today , why is he going to casually flirt with me. A part of me felt a bit let down, it was like a movie , all slow motion and then reality hit me. George and Blake jumped onto the sofa. George in the far end , Blake then me ... Then Reece. We were all squashed together sat in front of a screen watching The Vamps on stage while hearing the songs live behind the huge curtain. Every now and then I couldnt help but look towards Reece to always see him looking at me.... For the rest of the concert I remained quiet and watched the screen.

//////////////////////////////
  I promise I have good plans for this story , I'm sorry it's taking a while to move along. I'm going to try and do longer chapters aswell . I have intense plans for this book so keep reading and voting . Thanks chicka
Also the girl who inspired me to write this book , Jade, a follow on her insta :
@_.jadesamantha and subscribe to her YouTube : Jade Samantha