♡ Mom♡

His hand brushed against mine as our eyes , locked. This was it ! Reece Bibby wanted to kiss me , I head spins and my heart beats rapidly. Reece's eyes close as he leans in and...
《BZZZ》《BZZZZ》
My phone buzzes underneath my pillow , waking me up from my never ending chain of dreams consisting of scenarios between me and Reece and me being the girl he loves.
" Nanny❤ " is the name that covers my phone screen, she called me approximately every school day around 7:45am to ensure I was awake due to my parents leaving very early in the morning for work.
" Yes Nan , I'm awake" I chuckle , trying to make my words clear though my croaky morning voice.
"Okay darling, stay safe , byee"
Before I was able to respond the phone call had ended and I moved my silky sheets out my way and began to get ready for school.
~~~~~~
" Jade.... Jade... JADDEEEEE " I hear my friend Chelsea shout my name and nudge me but I pretend not to hear as I have my earphones in.
" Jade I swear to god" she laughs to her self continuing to giggle. I could no longer pretend to ignore her as a grin began to appear on my face.
" I knew you could hear me?!"
" I was listening to my Bae ! "  I say as I pull my right earphone out and press pause on my phone.
Chelsea grabs my phone to see what I had been listening to.
"Ooooohhh  I like that one , YOU GOT ME FIXED ON YOUUUU" Chelsea shouts the lyrics to New Hope clubs newest song across the quiet classroom.
" ssshhhh"
We both giggle to each other. I search up pictures of Reece on the laptop set in front of me. A huge smile beams on my face ; me and Chelsea look at each other and shake with excitement.
" TOMORROOWW" we say in unison.
Tomorrow I was finally going to the first concert since NHC were formed!
I open my mouth to say something to Chelsea but loud noise of the school bell distracts my thought process.
" Okay come on , move on" the teacher shouts across the classroom to make us all move quicker. The time was 3:30 and it was time to go home.

As I walked on the drive I see my mom sat on the sofa through the window. " how strange??" I thought to myself because she never usually gets home till a bit later.

" hello mom" I say as I set my bag down my the front door and walk into the living room.
" Jade sit down..."

" why??" Millions of thoughts race through my mind- all negative ones. I become to feel very warm and dizzy.

"  Put a smile on your face! I got to come home early because there was an accident at work but I have some news for youuuuu"  Excitement covers my moms face and she can hardly stay still

A confused , smiling expression shows on my face , befuddled as to what the news could be

" Well.. you know Kate at work? " mom asks me and  I nod , trying my hardest to remember her face . " Her and her daughter brought tickets to some event and they're unable to go anymore so they gave the tickets to me "

My eyes widen , a feeling deep down knows what she's about to tell me.

" And I know that you and Chelsea already got tickets to the concert it was, the vamps isn't it? "

" yeah?"

"But they aren't concert tickets"

" MOM JUST TELL ME" I shout in a happy tone , I became incredibly confused and inpatient

" The tickets she gave me were sound check and Meet&Greet tickets for The Vamps, The Tide and New Hope Club"

No... fricking... way
I become speechless and I get so excited my body becomes paralysed from so many emotions.
I hug my mom tightly and thank her hundreds of times in a short amount of time. " I'M SO HAPPY"
" oh and also because of it being early in the after noon , I'll give you the day off and I'm pretty sure Chelsea is having the day off too"
I run upstairs and jump on my bed.
My face aches from smiling so much.

I'm going to meet REECE BIBBY!

_________________________________

I'm starting it a bit slow just so you guys are able to understand the character and the scenes etc. It will get better I promise
( I do 1 or 2 chapters a day)