Not An Mistake.

27 may 2013.

Im a difficult girl.
I have my good side and my bad side.
In high school I was popular even when i didn't want to be.I just tried to go with the flow and had normal friends, but being the little sister of the two biggest casanovas at school didn't make invisible for other people eyes.
I played soccer in the female team of my highschool and Im not lesbian,but i won't mind kissing a girl.
Guys like that anyhow.
I think im actually really pretty, not the Jlo kind of pretty but hey you got to work with what you have.

I have a caramel skin complexion,long curly hair,green eyes i inherited from my mom, lots of curves and despite of all the hateful comments of some people I don't care i embrass them and will always do.

Im a afro-latina.
My mom is typical dominican woman.
Strong headed, hard worker, there is nothing she can't do.
She had black curly hair and green eyes.
My father is canadian and has a beautiful dark complexion.
He is smart, a very wise man, always giving us advice and a amazing family man.
They look really cute toghter and even after 25 years you can see the love they have for eachother.
They met eachother in college when my mom and grandma moved to Canada.
They dated for 4 years until my father asked her to marry him.

After that my mom got pregnant with my twin brothers Rochan and Ricardo both 24 and they looked just like our dad but with green eyes and lighter complexion like mom.

Rochan is an police officer,
He has been married with my sister-in-law Marianna for 2 years and they are having their first child toghter.
She is almost 8 months pregnant and we couldn't be more excited.
Especially my mom.

Ricardo is an business man and a total player,but hey my brother is really handsome,so it is understandable.
I know he think as many man that he isn't ready to settle down,but that is actually a lie.
He never been with the same girl for more than 5 months.
I try to talk some sense in him but i guess he just hasn't found the right girl yet.
I just dont like that he is banging every girls he meets.That's not the way my mom raise him.
We were taught by both of our parents the importance of having respect for people no matter they skin color, nationality or disabilty and just the idea of having mutiple women is not appealing, but these girls know what they sign up for.
There isn't much i can do.
I still can't believe he had sex with Juliska back in high school.
'Akward'

Finally after 2 years I was born and giving the name of Shandeeh Rosienne de Lange.
Currently im 22 years old and stand at 5'7.
Many people have told me before that im tall for a girl, but i don't think about it much.
I just feel more confident about myself and believe me i didn't feel confident about myself until my late teens.

I love my one and only best friend Juliska Peach.
What can i say? i have never been the type of having a lot of friends neither.
Juliska has always been there for me.
In my lows and my ups.
You only know who are your true friends when they stick by side when nobody else does.
Tonight is her 23th birthday and she is having a huge party at her parents vacation house and invited almost everybody she knew.
Her parents aren't millionars,but they are almost there.
Having a business man as a dad and a ex model as a mom truly pays off.

This was her first birthday with her highschool crush boyfriend,Matt.
Back at highschool i didn't like him,because he was a total player and was messig arround a lot with everyone that was willing to, but he has change alot.
Matt is a lawyer ,has his own law firm and he is handsome.

I just graduated from my masters in Psychology a year ago and start working right away.
I can say that i love my job.
I love being able to help others.

When i was little i went to church every sunday and the preacher will always remind us about the importance of giving back.
We receive so many blessings from above and in order to keep receiving we need to give some to.
Share with our fellow men.