Chapter 11. "Baby Shopping"

I was almost seven months pregnant.
This last 2 months have been madness and very stresfull.
First my parents knowing about my pregnancy,but not the entire truth.
I didn't tell them i was raped.
I told them i got drunk and end up pregnant.

My brother didn't like that i lied to our parents,but they respected my decisions.

Then i began looking for a new house big enough for both of us and moving all my things from Toronto to Alberta.
Also getting a new docter in Alberta and finally I am getting so big that I could barely walk.

'Damn this baby is so big' I thought.

Thank god to my parents,brothers and Julie that ask permittion at work to helped me move and fix my apartment so I wouldn't get so much stress.
I woke up at 8o'clock in the morning.
I went straight to the bathroom and had a nice hot shower which always relax me.

When I was finished I was looking for clothes to wear,but nothing fits me.
Then I realized that I actually haven't buy any maternity clothes.
I heard my phone vibrate and when I looked at the screen it was Julie.

"Hey Deeh,whatsup.
What are you doing?" she said all exited.

"Im very bad thank you very much.
I looked like a whale.
I discover I have 3 strechmarks.
I am tired.
My clothes don't fit me.
The baby room is not ready and---" I said very sarcastic and was abrutely cut.

"Okay Deeh,Shut Up.
First you look amazing with your belly,You're a beautiful mommy.
Strechmarks thats normal when you're pregnant and I know you're tired and have a lot of stress which isn't good for my nephew,but everything will soon be over" she said.

"Okay,but hey like I said the baby room isn't ready would you like to come baby shopping with me.
I also need some maternity clothes for these last 2 months" I said.

"Oh My God Of course amiga.
See you in 10" she said before hanging up on me and without giving the chance to say goodbye.

I finally found an old shirt I bought in Miami three years ago.
It was an large white T-shirt and it said 'I love Miami' with an black leggings,a black DC sneakers and to top it of a jacket,because it was freezing cold in December.

I ate some pancakes from yesterday and an large cup of 100% orange juice.
I was cleaning everything when I heard the doorbell.
I open the door for Julie and giving her a hug.

"Hey Deeh,are you ready?" said Julie.

"Uhm yeah sure,let me grab my keys" I said and grab my purse and my house keys on the counter.
I locked my house and went straight to Julie who was waiting for me in already in her car.
This girl was fast as hell.

She asked me were I wanted to go baby shopping and I told her of this place in the mall of baby clothes and furniture.
We arrived at the mall parkinglot.
We got out of the car and she pressed the lock button.
Immediately the car made a beeping sound and we walked inside the mall.

After passing by some stores we arrived at 'Baby Palace'.
It has white walls with different set of cribs,clothes for different ages,furniture and alot of things.

Julie grab a big shopping car and we began with our shopping day.
My baby is a boy so we picked an beautiful safaari theme.
The crib and other furnitures were white.
I pick some baby boy clothes,but not many because I knew that babies let all the clothes behind while growing up.

I picked a green stoller,car seat and basket.
I picked an all white jumper and muts so I could dress him in that when he was born.
Also an green baby bag.
Anyhow when we were done we had two cars full of baby things.
We went to the cashier to pay.