My Crimson Dragon

"Onii-tama, are we there yet, I'm tired"

Deep inside the familiar forest, the place where devils came to find their familiar, their life long partner; a young girl with long crimson hair, blue-green eyes and adorable face winced.

Her name was Rias Gremory, the next heiress of the Gremory Household.

Rias was sitting on the back of a giant creature at a height of about two meters, a body resembling that of a horse or deer, with red scales instead of fur. It's face resembled that of a red Asian Dragon.

Beside them, at the left side of the creature was a handsome and young, having the appearance of a man in his early twenties with shoulder length crimson red hair and blue-green eyes. His face looked like a older male and much more mature version of Rias Gremory.

Walking behind him was a beautiful woman appearing to be in her early twenties, with silver hair and matching eyes. Her hair, which flowed all the way down to her back, features a long braid on each side with small blue bows at the ends, while the rest was let down, ending in twin braids.

The silver haired woman was wearing a blue and white French maid outfit with long sleeves and a white maid headband over her head, with red lipstick as a cosmetic accessory.

They were Sirzechs Lucifer, the crimson Maou one of the Yondai Maou of Underworld and the maid walking behind him was Grayfia Lucifuge, Sirzechs' personal maid as well as the strongest Queen of the Underworld.

At the right side of the dragon creature was two other adults, one of them was Lord Gremory, the current head of Gremory Household having the same shade of crimson hair as Rias and Sirzechs' hair while the other was Venelana Gremory, his wife as well the mother of both Rias and her brother; with brown eyes and a face that greatly resembled Rias's.

"Be patient Ria-chan" Sirzechs smiled while patting his sister's head "we're here to find you your familiar and won't leave this place until you finally find your partner"

"Then," Rias looked around and saw a bat hanging upside down on the branch of a tree "I want that one."

"Rias, this matter is as important as you having a peerage" her mother told her seven year old daughter sternly, "chose wisely, a familiar will affect the status of a devil as well, especially a pure blood devil like you."

Rias pouted. She wanted to go home and continued to watch her favorite animated show, as well as playing with the new action figures her brother bought for her yesterday.

"Oh, look at that Ria-chan." Sirzechs pointed to the front of them, where a large silver wolf the size of a small truck was standing behind the bushes "It's a Dire Wolf, a mystical creature that belonged to..."

"I don't want a doggy." Rias winced, "plus, he's too big."

"She, to be exact Rias-sama." an elderly man caught up to them and said with a respectful tone.

"Sitooji-san." Lord Gremory smiled. "You found the book?" the crimson haired man asked as he looked at the large book in Sitooji's hands.

"Oh yes Gremory-sama." Sitooji took out his glasses and opened the book "I'm too old for this job, hopefully my son will be able to follow my footsteps and become a familiar master."

"So Rias-sama," Sitooji looked at the youngest member of the group. "What kind of familiar do you want?"

"Hm" she put a finger on her lips in a thinking pose. "I want to have a super powerful one, able to scare the other familiars as well as Riser-baka" the other sweat dropped, Grayfia and Venelana, knowing full-well how much Rias hate her fiance' "Of course, I want it to be crimson in color" Rias took a strand of her crimson haired and said cheerfully.