Dragon Vs Phoenix

Everyone stared at the pink haired young man in complete shock, eyes as wide as dinner plates and even some with their mouth dropped to the ground.

They didn't expect a mighty dragon who could turn himself into human, or at least his human form.

The more powerful devils could feel it and it made them, along with some of stronger devils inside of the room like Sirzechs sweat nervously.

An enormous amount of magical power, like a huge wave of power was radiating from Natsu.

"Oi red!" Sirzechs then snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Natsu, who was looking at him with a scolding face "Red are you listening to me?!"

"Huh? Are you talking to me?" Sirzechs asked while pointing at himself, as the other devils in the hall just looked at Natsu, who was calling their crimson Maou by his hair color.

"Yeah, who else have red hair in this room?" Natsu folded his arms across his chest and said sagely, making everyone sweat drop.

"Anyway, what do you want Natsu?" Sirzechs asked.

"I want you to cancel Rias' wedding this instant."

Everyone gasped in shock at his demand, especially those who were close to the friendly dragon and the Phenex Family.

"What the hell are you talking about, familiar?" Raiser snarled with a hateful tone,as he decided to be the one to break the silence in the Wedding Hall "This is not a matter that you can just stick your head into."

"Did anyone ever tell you that your voice is so damn annoying, Yakitori?" Natsu turned his head to look at the blonde, who was gritting his teeth in anger for being called Yakitori in front of the high-class devils. "I want you, like anyone else who is involved in this engagement to cancel it immediately. Cancel, delay, be gone...whatever."

"Even if we don't," Raiser smirked "There is nothing you can do about it, familiar." Raiser pressed the word 'familiar' like it was something disgusting, making Rias glare at him murderously.

"Of course I can." Natsu grinned while breaking his knuckles "I just need to kick your ass." and then stomped his foot onto the ground so hard that it cracked the floor where his right foot had been, as he used that force to shoot forward with neck-breaking speed.

However before Natsu could take a single step, the pink haired dragon-turn-human cried out in shock when he tripped over and fell face first into the ground.

Grayfia was standing behind him with her hands gripping tightly around the cloth Natsu tore from the curtain to cover himself.

"Natsu!" Rias gasped.

"I'm sorry Natsu, but you can't fight here." Grayfia said sternly.

"Oi, what's your problem!" Natsu shouted, as he stood up and turned around to glare at Grayfia, who was still looking at him with the same expression.

"Calm down Natsu." Sirzechs intervened before, based on the look on Natsu's face, a fight could break out. "Natsu, are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure." Natsu said firmly with a confident expression on his face.

"Then so be it." Sirzechs nodded with a smile before turning his head to the devils. "And who am I to defy a wish of an all mighty dragon?"

"Sirzechs, you can't do something like that" the devils cried out and the entire hall went uproar, especially the more mature devils while the younger generation just looked amused at the scene.

"No no, you all got it wrong" Sirzechs smiled playfully. "What I wanted to say is that Natsu must fight for the right to demand something like that."