End

"Natsu!"

Rias yelled as she ran to the dragon-turned-human's side. He began to shake violently as Rias looked down at her precious familiar, tears falling down her face. The power around him began to pulse even more as his eyes rolled to the back of his head before all movement stopped and his body grew limp.

"N-NATSU!" Rias cried as her brother rushed to her side.

"MacGregor what's happening to him!" Sirzech yelled as the bishop ran to the slayer's side.

"The power he held as a dragon is looking for a place to store it's self now that his body is unable to hold all of it. If it doesn't find a place soon his body will begin to break down from the energy." MacGregor said as he held a hand up to the dragon slayer's chest. "There seems to be something trying to draw energy into his body but it's getting blocked. It seems a powerful seal was placed over the focused point. I can undo it but without knowing why the seal was placed anything could happen." MacGregor finished.

"Do it!" Rias yelled as she held onto the dragon slayer. MacGregor placed a hand over the seal and forced magic into it.

"Dis-spell!" He chanted as the seal broke before he hissed in pain retracting his hand from the spot as smoke rose from his hand. "What kind of magic is this?" Rias watched in horror as a black ring formed in the center of Natsu's chest before it slowed expanded, burning a hole right through the dragon slayer.

"Prez watch out!" Looking up from Natsu, Rias saw Issei running at her with his sacred gear active, the green gem shining like a star. Once he reached the pair he knelt down and placed the gauntlet over the growing black ring. "Alright Ddraig, it's all up to you! BOOST!" He yelled as Natsu's body jolted. "No good, BOOST!" As his body jolted again before Issei removed his hand to reveal a fist sized gem had been implanted into Natsu. In a instant all the power around Natsu was sucked into the gem. After a few moments Natsu's breaths evened out as Rias cried happily into the dragon slayers chest. MacGregor smiled as he looked at Sirzech.

"He'll be fine it seems. I'll keep an eye on him just to be safe." Sirzech looked back at Issei.

"Good job Issei-"

*Thump*

The pure-blood devil was cut short before Issei collapsed.

"Issei!" Asia yelled running to her friend's side.

"Seems that really drained him eh?" MacGregor chuckled before returning his gaze to the dragon slayer,

"I suggest plenty of bed rest for now."

Darkness, just like every other time.

Every damn time he slept the same dream that started with darkness. Even though he knew what would happen next, he felt his insides stir. He could only watch in horror as an image slowly materialized in front of him. There he-no, there it was. The monster shared his looks, his voice, his memories. He knew every one of their weaknesses. The image looked across the ruins of a town that was devastated by the monster's flames. Down at his feet was a bloodied corpse looking up at him. Her lifeless brown eyes starring back up into his. He felt his lips pull into a smile as he felt his other half's heart break.

"I told you, I'd kill each and every one of them. Now that they're gone all you have to succumb to your hatred. Show me I was right, show me what you'll love now that I've taken it all away."

"Poor Lucy, all she ever wanted was to be with you. Tell me, what did it feel like? Watching her as she begged you to stop. Watching your little childhood friend cry out in pain as you tore her siblings apart and believe me, I enjoyed dragging that one out. The two men you looked up to the most dead from not be willing to end me, believing you could beat me and regain control. Or Scarlet, oh poor Scarlet. She trusted you the most and how did you repay her? By betraying her and killing her lover, you can't say you didn't enjoy that, even a little."