My Partner

"Where is Buchou? Whats taking her so long?" Issei asked impatiently while laying his back on a luxurious sofa. Matsuda and Motohama were having the time of their lives at the pervert-megane's house, playing the newest edition of their favorite porno hentai game.

While he was here, waiting for his mistress's return with her familiar after hearing that he wasn't her first dragon.

What a huge disappointment!

"Issei." Asia Argeto, a golden haired, green eyed beauty hit him on his arm slightly to make him stop wincing.

The reason was because Issei was being looking at by a sharp silver eyes.

"Please be patient Issei Hyoudou." Grayfia said with a stern voice while standing in front of the group. "Ojou-sama will return soon"

"Ara, she probably went flying with Natsu again"

A beautiful girl sitting beside Asia let out a soft giggle while covering her mouth with her hand.

She was a young woman with a buxom figure around the same age as Rias with very long black hair and violet eyes. Her hair is usually tied in a long ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backwards, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place.

Her name was Akeno Himejima, Rias' Queen as well as her best friend.

She was wearing the customary Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, along with black knee-high socks, which the uniform did nothing to hide her voluptuous figure.

"You're right Akeno." Grayfia nodded her head

"Oi Kiba, you met this dragon before, what's he like?" Issei turned to the handsome young man with blond hair sitting beside him.

He was Kiba Yuuto, Rias' Knight as well as the charming prince of Kuoh Academy

"Um, he's scary at first." Kiba shrugged "But he's a cool...dragon if you get to know him better."

"Friendly." Koneko said shortly while eating a slice of cake on a wooden armchair opposite of the sofa the others were sitting.

Koneko Toujou was Rias' Rook, a petite young girl with white hair and bright hazel colored eyes. Her front hair had two long bangs going past her shoulders and several loose bangs hanging over her forehead, while the back had a short bob cut. She was wearing a black cat-shaped hair clip on both sides of her hair and the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, without the shoulder cape.

"But if you behave bad to Buchou, he will get really angry." Akeno said with a haunted voice to scare Issei, whose face paled immediately after hearing that. "Ufufu, relax, I'm just kidding."

"But it's true." Grayfia said, her tone didn't change a bit but the black haired Queen could spot the satisfy in her tone "Sirzechs-sama used to quit his job daily and came here to visit Rias before, but Natsu chased him off after Rias matured enough and started to feel annoyed by his affection."

"B-B-But, isn't Prez's brother a Maou, the strongest devil, isn't he?" Issei looked around, his face pale like a ghost.

However before anyone could answer Issei's question a huge shadow passed over the window of Gremory Residence, everyone could also hear the flapping sound of a giant wings as well as the growl of a giant creature.

"They have returned." Grayfia informed them, "Please follow me" she said and everyone stood up from their seats with Asia a little nervous and Issei with shaking legs.

"Hey everyone." Rias waved happily while sitting on Natsu's neck, who was about to land.

When they got to the garden and looked up, Issei and Asia opened their mouth in awe at the sight of the giant lizard, with two massive bat-like wings and dark red scales covering its entire body