Can't Go On

I woke up, another day in the penthouse. I thought it was all a twisted nightmare, a horrible hellish nightmare. I rushed out of bed to see if Max was in his room. But it was only Jacob and Jayden who were packing Max's things up.

I teared up again. Jacob came to me and gave me a hug. I then went back into my room and got ready, for a pointless day. 

After, we all ate breakfast. Jayded tried to lighten the mood for a little, which he achieved. It felt nice to smile, laugh and forget about the unbearing pain.

I finished up my food and went into the office. Sitting down, looking at the father figure, I knew it. He was the lonely man at the wedding.

"So I'm guessing the father figure was that strange old man huh?" Jacob asked taking a seat next to me.

"Yea, I guess."

"I got some good news and some kinda bad news." Jayden said entering the room.

"Start with the bad-ish news." I told him.

"Well my brother and sister are deciding to move in with us. He's going to help us with the father figure. And he's getting the NYPD involved."

"Why's that bad news?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know, but the good news is, this morning the father figure was found dead."

Part of me smiled. "How?"

"Shot, with an odd silver bullet, here I'll show you."

He took out his phone and let us saw it. It was an shiny gold and it had strange carvings on it.

"Where's it from?"

"That's the thing Karma, they couldn't figure it out. But I want to say that it was some hunter."

"What about the wedding place...?" I asked looking down in sadness.

"I got my brother to help with that, he and his team which are hunters like us helped with the bodies."

"I miss Max so goddamn much guys."

"We know. But think about it, he's up there waiting until the time is right for you."

"I just can't get my mind off of how I ended up in that alleyway."

"Some things may just remain a mystery to us." jacob added on

"I actually hit up some files about you Karma... and you have been here before. Meaning ten or so years ago you were once alive but went missing."

"Missing, Jayden what do you mean missing?"

"I just mean missing like bam out of thin air. You were only eighteen at that time."

"What did people claim happened?"

"M..max."

"What about him."

"It all makes sense. You and Max used to be best friends since childhood. He must've known it was you, that's why he fell for you. Ten years ago, you, him, and Jacob were at a camp. He said that Jacob fell for you and he envied it. He never confessed his love for you and was always so protective. You and Jacob got together for a while, and you two were like soulmates. Max and you were out fishing near his house and he accidentally pushed you into the lake."

"What happened after that."

"We'll he said that you ran away and everyone's life pretty much shattered at that point."

Jacob kept looking at me. It was like he found something he onced lost.

"It was you all along." He smiled laughing a little

"I should've known, it was you all along Alexandria. I was able to feel to feel your soul."

"Jayden, how do I get my memorise back?"

"I wish I knew, I really do wish."

"I wish you remembered all the good times we had."

"I wonder how we can get my memorise back."

"I wonder, who do you think would know how to bring memories back."

"Well, as a possibility I think that there might be something in the alleyway. You and that place must have some sort of connection."

"Jacob, I think you'v been reading too many comics lately. But sure lets go check."

We got out of the car and went back into the alleyway, where my first memory is. While the two guys were out searching for possible clues. I decided to walk around by myself.

I saw the blood splat on the floor, I could tell it was mine. I knelt down to examine it and suddenly my body felt numb. I wasn't able to feel anything and my vision went black.

After a while I got up and a shooting pain went through my body. My head was in sever pain and I wanted everything to end, right there and now. Memories started to come back, I remembered. The garden, the greenness, my lions, my throne. Importantly, I remembered who I was. I felt the power rush through my head, it was too much for me to handle.

I heard a loud voice saying, "My daughter, you have proved yourself worthy to come back and claim your throne. For sin has left your body, and you are too pure for mankind."

I was still on Earth and Heaven at the same time. Every time I tried to stand up I would fall right back down. I couldn't move or speak, there was no way for me to call Jayden or Jacob. I moved around trying to find a sharp object. I found a rusty old crowbar and stabbed it into my stomach. I coughed up blood, there was a little pain but the rest was over. The pain was all gone, finally.

I woke up to darkness. A door opened to a tall man holding a sword and crown. 

AN:

This story is now finally completed! I hope you all enjoyed it. 

Im currently working on a few more projects so follow me if you want to see more work.