The Third Uchiha-She was made to bring us out of the darkness.

*Itachi*

    I sat down quietly noting the situation at hand.  Mother was giving birth and Father stood right outside the door pacing.  I knew what was running through his mind.  What would he name his new boy.  I smiled down at Sasuke when he pulled on my leg.

   "Nii-san what is mommy doing?"  "You're going to have a sibling Sasuke."  I smiled when sparks lit his eyes.  "Is she going to be my baby sister?"  "Well we don't know whether it's a girl or a boy."  His eyes held an excitement only a child could contain.

   I never forgot the words that were next spoken when the doctor came out of the room.  "I'm looking for Mr.Uchiha!  Head of the Uchiha clan!"  My father stepped up eagerly wanting to know everything.

   The nurse's brown eyess twinkled as she said those few words,"Congratulations your wife has given birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl!" 

   My eyes widened in unbelief.  Mother had a girl?  I glanced at my father noticing the shock and slight disappointment in his eyes.  Only he would be disappointed in his own child.

                We walked in and I saw mother holding a baby in little pink blankets.  "She's beautiful", I heard my mom whisper to father.  He nodded his head but even I could see the shock.   I gently lifted Sasuke up right beside the baby.  "She's so pretty mommy!  What's her name?!  Can I protect her forever? Please!  I promise I can!"  A small smile graced each of our faces. 

   Sasuke would keep to his promise.  He clearly showed the love he had for the baby already.  My mother smiled brightly before replying," Saori.  Her name is Saori."

   Sasuke's eyes glowed with an intensity that brightened the room.  "I love you baby sister."  I smiled while reaching down for my little sister.  My little Saori.

    And in that moment I knew instantly.  She was made to bring us out of the darkness.

*Sorry it's short but it's just the beginning!  Her name is pronounced Say- or- eeee