Itaci nii-san

-Saori's pov-

My eyes fluttered open and quickly shut while trying to adjust to the blinding lights. I grunted in soft distaste as my eyes reopened and I felt them finally beginning to adjust. I was in a bright room. The lights were very bright and I groaned not liking it. "I see you're awake." I looked over and glared at the person standing before me. "Who are you?" I asked the tall figure. He stepped into the light and I gasped quietly. The rinnegan. "I'm the leader of the akatsuki. Itachi seemed very interested in your abilities Saori. He's told me you would be a fine addition after some more training." I felt a wave of confidence roll through me as I activated my sharingan and glared at him. "I'm going back to the leaf village. I'm going back to my nii-san. I will not stay here." I saw the anger flash through his eyes as he bent down to my level. "Do not test me Saori. I will not hesitate to kill you no matter whose sibling you are. I will have your respect. You will live and train here, or I will kill both of your brothers. Am I clear?" My breath hitched in my throat as I nodded my head.
"I said am I clear?" "Yes Leader-sama." He handed me a ring and a smaller cloak and abruptly left the room. Tears streamed down my face at the mere thought of him killing my brothers. "Saori. Don't cry." My head whipped up and I glared at the man before me. "You did this! I'm not with nii-san because of you! You ruined out lives and now you've taken me away from the only person who loves me! I hate you!" I didn't have enough time to react as his hand came down on my face. My head swung to the side, my eyes opened wide. "Your training starts tomorrow. 6 a.m. Sharp. Do not be late Saori. You're staying here. You follow the rules. Sasuke is no longer a part of your life. If he tries to get you back, I'll kill him. If you try to go back, I'll kill him. Is that understood?" I nodded my head while looking at the floor. This was my life no matter how much I hated it now. I had to listen or else Sasuke would be killed. He had spent his entire life protecting me, and now it was my turn to protect him.
-Itachi's pov-
I felt a wave of regret wash through me as I realized what I had just done. I had taken away everything from her and now I had the nerve to hit her. I sighed as I stared at her. I couldn't help it. The anger and jealousy had gotten the best of me. It was always Sasuke. It was him she always favored and ran to. I was the oldest, I should be protecting her. That was my job, and I'll be damned before I let my little brother take my job from me. She was my imouto and I would protect her. I would help her become a stronger ninja and when Sasuke killed me he could have her back. Until then, I wanted my imouto by my side.
-Sasuke's pov-
My fists clenched in anger as Kakashi grabbed me by my upper arm. "What do you want?," I roared at him. "Sasuke we are leaving. Pakkun will lead us to where the last place was that she was at. We will find them and we will get her back, but you have to be prepared for the worst." I glared at him as I shoved him off of me. "If he's laid a hand on her, I'll kill him. If he's harmed her, I'll kill him. If he's done anything to her, I will kill him. She's my imouto. She's all I have left Kakashi and I'll be damned before I let him get his hands on her." We both understood where I was coming from and Kakashi and I headed off with a team of Jounin. Asuma, Guy, Kakashi, Ibiki, and I were to retrieve Saori. I sighed in anger as we began our journey. Don't worry Saori. I promise I will be there soon.