Chapter 4- Their little sister.

*I will upload on Monday unless I reach my goal of 7 votes before then!*

I felt someone pick me up but I couldn't hear anything.  The last thing I heard was Kakashi screaming.  I slowly tried concentrating on moving.  A little twitch of the finger and a small movement with my feet.  Slowly but surely my body began to respond. 

   I felt my eyes open and a blond face came into view.  I quickly shut my eyes before he could realize I was awake.  "How much longer do we have to walk un?  I have my bird, yeah."  If my brother replied I didn't hear it.  I concentrated and when Itachi left to go get some food and water for the night, I decided to make my move.

   I jumped from the blond's arms and swiped a kick under his knees, making him fall back.  I kicked his stomach and then hit him in one of his chakra points.  I grabbed my bag of kunias and looked around.  No sign of Itachi or the red head.  I ran quickly avoiding any sound that might have been made.

   I ran to the left instead of the right.  They probably thought I'd go back to the Leaf Village but I knew better.  If I ran to the Sand Village, well they'd never suspect that.  I let out a small sigh when my stomach growled.  I looked through and couldn't find anything.   It was too dark and too cold.

   I came across a small stream and quickly drank some water.  My dry mouth welcomed the refreshing taste.  I turned quickly, noticing a small movement, and threw a kunia.  Itachi.

   He glared at me and activated his Sharingan.  I knew even in this moment, I didn't want to fight my elder brother.  "I-I don't want to fight you nii-san."  I watched him closely.  A small smile almost made it's way to his lips but it went so fast I questioned if that's what I really saw.   "Come with me Saori."  I shook my head.  "I want to be with Sasuke, not you."  I watched as his eyes showed what that statement really meant to him.  He was angry but I could also sense a small amount of sadness.

   I grabbed three kunia, threw them at him, and jumped over the stream.  Once I hit the ground I was in a full blown out run.  I dodged the kunia's he threw at me and then gasped when I saw him right beside me. 

   I winced when I felt him slam himself into me, sending me into a nearby tree.  I wheezed slightly and whimpered when I felt my side.  A large cut was made and the blood seemed to never stop flowing.  My injuries earlier had now become worse and I'm pretty sure the cold was finally starting to make me sick.

  My head began to pound and I felt my breathing become dangerously slow.  "Saori you're probably catching hypothermia.  Let me take care of you."  I winced slightly when that voice said that.  "I don't want you.  I want Sasuke."  I cried out, even when I knew it was foolish.  However I wanted Sasuke.  I didn't want Itachi to be my big brother if it meant I couldn't have Sasuke.

   *Sasuke*

   I woke up in the hospital frantically looking for my sister.  "Where is she?!"  The nurses went silent and one of them finally replied, "Itachi Uchiha took her."

   I ran out of there as fast as I could, my Sharingan activated.  If he wanted me to hate him with everything, this was a sure way to do it.  He knew he could take everything from me and he did.  But the one thing holding me together, the one thing who I cared for more than my own life and my own revenge, was Saori.

   Anger poured through me.  No one touched Saori.  No one took Saori.  I growled in anger as I flew through  the trees.  I was going to find her and when I did, I would kill him.  Nobody took Saori from me and lived.

   *Itachi*

I carried her through the forest and back to camp.  I wrapped my clock around her and watched her sleep.  She was freezing, that much was sure.  My eyes scanned over her and I felt a tiny bit of happiness.  She was finally in my arms, I could finally protect her.

 When I arrived back Deidara glared at Saori and I.  "Little brat got what she deserved."  Anger coursed through me begging just to kill him for that.  He was angry because we all knew a small girl whom the Leaf Village still called a Genin was smart enough and strong enough to take him down.

  I had smiled inwardly in triumph when I came back to the camp and saw she had done damage to the ignorant blond.  She was definitely my little sister.

  I cringed inwardly when I remember what she said.  "I don't want you if I can't have Sasuke. I want Sasuke."

Even when the three of us were younger, Saori as a baby always favored Sasuke.  She never let anyone know it, but I could see it.  She always waited patiently for Sasuke to get home or get done with training.  Then she would ask him to play with her or pick flowers with her.

  He always did though.  While the rest of us were busy, Sasuke still made time for her.  Even if she asked him to do the most ridiculous thing, he would.  Because that's how much he loved her. 

   I knew taking Saori would definitely be a low blow.  If he didn't already hate me, this would definitely make him kill me.  I knew the feeling of having Saori ripped from your life.  She was special and I was a selfish brother.  I wouldn't let her go and for that Leader-sama wanted her here.

   I just walked and continued carrying Saori.  I'm sorry baby sister, but I'm selfish, and I can't let you go back.