Part 10 - What Now?

Reader's POV

The sudden burst of light through the tree tops hit my eyes making me slowly open my eyes to see that I was lying on the grassy forest floor my body braced tightly against Bucky's. It took me a moment to remember exactly what had happened the night before. I nestle into his chest as a smile covers my lips. I feel something soft dance happily over my legs and furrow my brow as I glance toward it. Noticing that it was in fact my tail made me let out a slight chuckle causing Bucky to stir beside me.

I pull away from him slightly as his eyes flutter open. He looks around us, his eyes focusing on the surroundings as the events of the night before flood his mind, before a slight smile covers his lips. He looks over, his eyes meeting mine, as his metal hand lifts to gently touch my cheek. "Hey there," He says making a slight blush fill my cheeks.

"Morning," I reply as I lean into his touch.

"So, last night was pretty crazy." He says causing a chuckle to escape my lips.

"Just a bit." I reply as flashes of me going full rage monster filled my mind.

"Also, and this might just be me being a baby; but, I think you might've dug your nails into my back last night." He says as he pulls away from me while wincing in pain. I follow suit as I sit up and turning him to face away from me gasp slightly at all the claw marks on his back. "It doesn't hurt," He adds as he turns back to face me.

"That has to be a lie. Your back looks like shredded meat."

"I'm fine Kitty,"

"Either way, turn and face away from me." I order making him cock an eyebrow at me. "Werecats have a special ability, if I lick it, it will heal."

"If you lick me, then last night's gonna start all over again." He says causing my face to flush bright red. "Unless, that's what you want?" He asks and I roll my lips as I gulp down a breath of air.

"And if I say it is?" I ask my heart starting to race. He smiles as he leans forward his lips gently landing on mine sending a wave of heat throughout my body. I instantly feel his hands reach up and cupping each side of my face. I smile into his lips as I reach up and gently place a hand on his chest. As I feel his heart start to race in his chest I feel a wave of excitement fill me. Before it has a chance to evolve he pulls away and leaving our foreheads touching says, "As much as I want to lay here with you forever, your family is probably worried about us. Mainly you."

"You're right... however, we have one slight issue."

"That's?"

"I can't seem to morph completely for some reason and I have no clothes." I answer honestly making him cock an eyebrow at me. He ponders for a moment as he looks around us until his eyes land on his shirt lying a few feet away. Jumping to his feet he walks over to his shirt and lifting it up examines it slightly before holding it out to me.

"This should be long enough. Sorry I don't have anything else." He says apologetically as I stand up and walk over to him. "Yeah, you should put this on. If your dad sees any of those marks I'm a dead man."

"Marks?" I question before I glance down to see kiss and bite marks filling my mid-drift. I chuckle as I say, "Are we sure I'm the cat in this relationship?"

"Funny," he says mock laughing. "Here," he hands me the shirt and then starts looking for the rest of his clothes. "Now to find my pants." I roll my eyes at him as I slip his t-shirt over my head and arms. Thankfully it covered what it needed too, mainly my ass and lady parts. I glance back toward Bucky to see that he had discovered where his missing clothes were. After dressing he takes my hand and slowly leads me back toward my parents' house.