Chapter 7: An Old 'Friend'

-----------------Short Chapter------------

"So? Are you ready love?!" Leaning foward a little bit as she walked beside you trying to get your attention as you both kept walking to the training area.

You, kind've annoyed at this point about all the asking but, you didn't mind. After today's performance.....they'd stop asking.

You gazed at lena looking at you with a curious and silly face. You chuckled at the expression, " Im as ready as i'll ever be!"

"Im super excited! I wonder what your special ability is!"

She began to go through a list of super powers and abilities she thought you had since you wouldn't tell her, a couple of times, she was getting close.

"Phew! Im here guys. What i miss!?" Lucio said running towards the group as you all approached the training room doors.

Lena not noticing because she was to focused on her objective: Find your ability.

You looked at lucio with a 'are you kidding me look' and pointed towards lena who was off in la la land.

"So not much huh?"

"No not at all!..." You smiled a little bit reacting to his question quickly.

When she realized they had reached the training area. She snapped out of her state of mind.

"Oh!, Well here we go love!"

She began to open the door to a big and open area with a big white ring spray painted in the middle.

Commander Morrison stood in the center.

Bleachers sat on the right side of the room next to the entrance of the door, with every member of overwatch sitting there.

You couldn't help but feel, nervous...but excited. It was so intimidating.

The three of you walked in and watched as the crowd of heros cheered and clapped as you walked in, seems like word got around.

Everybody was clapping except for a guy you've never seen before and genji. The other had a beard and a dragon tattoo covering his left arm. He seemed just as intimidating as genji...and just as cute.

You and genji locked eyes for a moment. There it was again...

"Go get em!" Lena said punching your arm playfully and rushed towards the bleachers.

"Knock em dead!" Lucio said.

"Wait! Am i facing morrison?!"

"I dont know man! Go and find out!" Lucio said rushing towards the bleachers as well.

You began to walk towards the commander, a blank stare shot from his face to yours.

"So...am i facing you?"

He looked at you then towards the door.

"No...no your not, im here to observe. Your going to be facing another high ranking member here."

"Who sir?..."

Looking back towards the door he smiled.

"Him..."

You turned around and saw the face that haunted you for years...

'He looked like the depiction of death....wearing a mask to conceal his identity and weilding duel shotgun-like pistols in each hand.'

Your mouth felt like it had dropped to the floor and every dark emotion crawled up you back giving you shivers...

This can't be happening....

"His name is Gabriel Reyes. Codename on the battlefield..."

Your heart sank at the mention of his codename...

"...Reaper."