"First."

READ

NOT A MALEC FANFIC

Yes i am aware that Alec Lightwood is gay on the series and on the book.

No, i have nothing against the LGBT community.

I am a huge shipper of Malec. They're so cute together.

Matthew Daddario? More like Matthew Daddyario.

Okay I'll stop now.

Based on the TV Series.

"I cannot believe you're taking me to New York with you." Olivia argues with her sister. She wasn't too fond of her sister's new task given by the Clave. And she isn't too fond of her sister's request from the Clave, to take her sister with her.

"Lighten up, Olivia." Lydia sighs. "Besides, who will be here to guide you when I'm gone?" Olivia rolls her eyes, "I don't need guidance, I have Fariah here."

"You don't need guidance, you need help. Farah can't help you when you're bleeding." Lydia reasons with her sister. "You're going to have a blast in New York. There are more demons there, I can put you in field duty."

Olivia sighs, "I do love a good demon hunting."

--

"Remind me, why do we have to take two different portals?" Olivia asks her sister. "You're going straight to field duty. And I'm, well, checking to see how the Institute is holding up."

"I am so ready to kick some demon ass." Olivia says as they both enter the portal. Within a minute, she was out on the streets of New York.

She looks aroubd the place, there were mundanes everywhere. 'My worst nightmare.' Olivia thought. As she passes the mundanes, she thought what would it be like to be a mundane? To live, not knowing there are actual demons wanting to harm their realm.

Which got her thinking, most Shadowhunters hate mundanes, but yet still protect them. Well, they do love a good demon killing.

While walkig around, Olivia felt something burn in her skin. She lifted her sleeve up, the Binding rune was glowing and she felt strength flow through her.

Lydia and Olivia drew those before going into the portal.

Which meant, Lydia was in the area. She followed to where her strength will be at maximum. And it led her to a Chinese Restaurant? Jade Wolf.

She smirks lightly at the name, werewolves really need to up their game if they do not wish to be extinct.
She walks in and spots a tall bulky man, talking to her sister and a familiar face, Alec Lightwood.

"It's got some characteristics of a Forsaken." Lydia spoke. "To what may I owe this pleasure?" Olivia spoke, announcing her presence. "That was quick." Lydia says, amused.

"Well, Binding runes are the best."

She spots a Forsaken on the ground. "It was human. It was runed."

"I don't know. It was more focused, more determined. It attacked like it had a plan." The man speaks to Lydia. "Plus, a normal Forsaken wouldn't have been so hard to kill. It took five wolves to take that thing down. Never seen anything like it." He continues.

"We'll take the body back to the Institute, do a full autopsy." Lydia speaks.

"Oh, hold up. I get that I called you... Actually, I called Alec. But what I didn't want is someone to come down here and just take over." The man says. "Yeah, that's kind of her thing." Alec agrees.