TIMELINE/PLOT

No particular time flowing accordingly with the timeline of the Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero series.

I made up my OWN timeline.

This occurs after those many episodes and after Fate Grand Order. I haven't played that game so we're flying this fan fiction further into the future!

If there is one after Fate Grand Order.

You'll only have to take note of a minor change to your knowledge of this universe. Lancer won against Archer two times. Archer achieved victory the real-time between the time of Fate Stay Night and Fate Grand Zero.

PLOT:

An abandoned mansion of the extinct Mor-axi bloodline is isolated from the face of society and hidden by an ominous mountain range creeping with darkness and fog, under the frozen time of night. The place is protected by a strange barrier that hadn't waned in strength for over the long years of its existence because of the various artifacts inside supplying the energy. It is said the most powerful artifact is lying in wait at the center.

Normal humans will instantly be sucked out of their life essence or drained of their mana until nothing is left. Only Masters and Servants can enter but because of a curse, their stay is limited. The late owner, a witch placed said curse and built a maze underground for unknown purposes but all these years, the war hasn't included it an advantage because it's nearly impossible.

What made it so impossible?