Please listen

{~•~Amu's POV~•~}
When I saw what happened I ran and ran. I soon found myself at an amusement park. This was the one Ikuto took me to a few years back.

I started walking around. I remember this. The tea cups...I made Ikuto ride these. "Haha that was funny and fun!!" I heard a high pitches voice.

I looked around. No one. Strange. I continued looking around. I gave up and went into a random direction.

{~•~Ikuto's POV~•~}
I was driving around still no sign of Amu. I tried calling her again. "Hello?" She said. "Amu!" I said shocked that she picked up.

"Where are you!?" I asked. "Um." She stayed quiet. "Please amu. Please tell me where you are." I said. "Amai park." She said. (Made that name up)

When I heard that I drive straight towards Amai park. I had even hung up on Amu. Sorry Amu. Soon I arrived at Amai park.

I parked my car and ran. I saw a play set thinking Amu would be there. "Amu!" I yelled. I heard a small noise. She's here.

"Amu please come out." I said. "Why?" I heard a small voice say quietly. "Amu! Please! They did it to protect you!" I said.

"It's a long story but, if you go with me I'll explain everything." I said. Before I knew it Amu was standing on the play set.

"Ikuto...I-I... I just can't!" She yelled and started crying. I looked at her shocked she....she was crying. "It's to much to handle!" She said.

I opened my arms wide. Amu looked up shocked. "Come here amu." I said smiling. Before I knew it Amu was jumping into my arms.

I gracefully caught her. She was sitting there crying in my arms while, I held her. "Amu." I said quietly. Amu looked up to face me. Before I could say anything we kissed.

(kinda like the seen from inu x boku ss)

We soon ended the kiss and faced each other. I carried Amu to my car set her down and we left. It was a peaceful and happy ride home.

{•-•_end_•-•}
Here it is chapter 18!! I'm really trying to make the story interesting but, I'm not sure how. Also I'm thinking about making a schedule to update but I'm not sure when.

I'm also thinking about writing a miraculous ladybug fanfic. Comment what you think plz! Anyway bye!

Published: May 26, 2017