School and work

Shawn's POV

I went downstairs with Hayden and Aubrey looked at us weirdly. Does she think that me and Hayden did the dirty?

No, I wouldn't do that yet. I mean Hayden's gorgeous, and I want her, and I bet she looks good underneath those clothes. GOD SHAWN GET YOU MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!

Hayden saw me staring and said "What? Is there something on me?" She looked at herself. I said "Oh no there's nothing on you I was just admiring my view." Did I really just say that?

Aubrey cleared her throat and said "Guys you've got a bus to catch I have to get to work so come on get eating." Then Hayden said "Ok mum gosh." Aubrey said "Watch your tone young lady." Hayden answered in a dumb voice "Har, har ok." 

Hayden's POV

I was sitting at the island and Julie shouted "mummy I'm hungry!" I got out of my seat and walked over to her and said "Yes what do you want to eat sweets?" She said "Mummy can I have cereal?" I nodded and took her to the counter.

She sat on the counter and told me how to make her cereal. I laughed at her directions, she said "Mummy put the cereal in the bowl, then take the white stuff and put it all over it." I laughed and said "Jules the white stuff is milk. Say mi-l-k." I looked at her and she said "Mi-l-k, milk." Then I smiled and said "Good job sweets." She smiled.

I handed her, her cereal and made Shawn some. Then Shawn said "Hayden put the cereal in the bowl and put the white stuff all over. Ok?" I looked at him "Ok. Sure."I said and winked.

I gave Shawn his cereal and came to his ear, I said "I would like you to put the white stuff all over me." He swallowed hard and then I kissed his ear and walked away.

Aubrey looked at him then looked at me and said "What did you tell him?" I looked at her and tapped my finger on my chin and said "Let me think I don't remember. Maybe Shawn can enlighten me later."

Shawn turned and looked at me with a sexy smirk and started walking to the sink. As he was walking he said "Maybe I can."

Aubrey shouted "The bus is here!"