The beggining

Hayden's POV

It was time to get on the bus so I had to take Juliet with me. We got on the bus as she sat on Shawn's lap and I sat next to him. I looked at Shawn and he looked at me, I smiled and looked around us.

People were staring at us and then Julie. I looked at this one guy and he looked like he was discussed. I just rolled my eyes and looked back at Shawn who was playing with Julie.

I love there cuteness. Shawn was playing with her fingers and nibbling on them slightly. Julie was laughing and it made me smile because she was never this happy back home but now she was and always will be.

*At the schools*

Shawn's POV

We arrived at the schools. Juliet's school was right down the block so I was going to walk her with Hayden.

We exited the bus and started walking. I was holding Julie's hand and holding Hayden's with my other.

Julie looked at Hayden and said "Mummy, why are those people looking at us weird?" Hayden looked at the people around her and said "They just don't understand that's all."

A girl came up behind us and said "Understand what that your a bitch teen mom who couldn't control herself?" I looked at the girl and let go of Julie and Hayden. Hayden grabbed Julie waiting for my reaction.

Hayden's POV

I looked at Shawn's facial expression and he looked angry. He looked at the girl and said "Shut your goddamn mouth! You know nothing about these girls and you never will! Now get the fuck out of here and never bother us again!" She stood there in shock and Shawn said "Now!" She ran to the school.

We made it to Julie's school and we walked her into her class. She looked at me and said "mummy, do you have to leave?" I nodded and said

"I'll be back in a couple of hours to have lunch with you ok. Then at the end of the day we'll go home and see sissy Aubrey, alright?"

She nodded and I kissed her on the forehead. Shawn hugged her and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle and go to her teacher.