Drop off

Hayden's POV

I woke up before my alarm and got frustrated. 10 minutes wasted.

I got up regardless and took a quick shower then throwing on Shawn's sweatshirt with adidas joggers and some Adidas super stars.

I went into the kids room to find them all still sleeping. I gently awoke them by singing making them wake with smiles on there beautiful faces.

AJ and JJ's beautiful green eyes looked up at me smiling big with there pacifiers in there mouths.

Juliette woke up and went to her closet grabbing her "Outfit" which consisted of her pink vans with sweatpants an pink shirt and a sweatshirt that was to big for her.

She then said "I'm gonna dress like mummy." I smiled and said "Okay."

AJ and JJ wore matching outfits that consisted of jeans black baby vans and matching sweaters. AJ's sweater said "Love my muffin" with a little arrow at the bottom and JJ's had a muffin.

I walked downstairs with the kids giving them all eggs with strawberries. They smiled as they eat. I packed them lunches that consisted of sliced apples, a granola bar, half a turkey sandwich and a juice box.

I grabbed my backpack with my books and homework and also grabbed the iPad.

When I got out side I put the kids in there car seats and turned the iPad on so they could watch a movie.

I climbed into the drivers seat and started the car. As I backed out of the drive way the kids started singing under the sea from the little mermaid.

As we had our Disney karaoke it made the time go quicker. We made it to the school and I took them to there classes.

A lot of the mums looked at me as if I was in the wrong. They did this every day.

They gossip about me, one woman said "I bet she got kicked out of the house when her mum found out she was having her first." Then the other mum said "Yah I bet she was 15 when she had her first what a slut."

I rolled my eyes and walked to my car the last one I heard was "These kids deserve better than a teenage mom." That's when I snapped.

I turned around and said "You have no fucking idea what this kids have been through! So why don't you shut your goddamn mouth."

I turned around with anger boiling inside of me and got back in my car speeding away to hell.