The project

Hayden's POV

After I had changed and got the kids dressed I returned back downstairs having the kids watch Aladdin on the tv downstairs.

"Hayden do you want to start on the project?" Ansel asked as I walked back to the kitchen.

"Sure. Shawn would you like to accompany us as we do this fantastic project?"

"Yes I would Ms. Sarcastic."

I smiled and the three of us walked to the dining room.

I grabbed the canvas that we had to do the project on and I grabbed a tarp to protect the table.

"How are we going to divide it?" Ansel asked.

"You could just paint a black line down the middle." Shawn suggested.

"Sure."

I took a thin brush and divided the canvas.

*4 hours later*

After a lot of paint distributed everywhere and the kids watching many Disney movies we finally finished. The painting came out dark and sad.

"I think we're done." Ansel stated.

"I think we are, because I don't see any white anywhere on this canvas." I responded.

"This canvas defiantly shows sadness cause when I look at the dark colors I grow sad." Shawn said.

" I'm mean my past is sad."I said.

"Mine as well. I mean the project was to put your past into a painting and we did."
Ansel said.

"Well let's get this cleaned up and let it dry. Um, Ansel do you want to bring it in or should I?"

"I mean if I bring it in I might mess it up on my way home."

"Good point I'll bring it in."

"I'm gonna get going, dinner awaits."

"Bye Ansel." I said as he hugged me.

Shawn looked jealous and grinned.

Ansel rinsed his hands off then grabbed his things and left.

I walked to the living room to find the little ones asleep on the couch with the little mermaid playing in the background.

"Shawn can you grab Jules?"

"Sure."

As Shawn so gently grabbed Juliette and took her upstairs I grabbed AJ and JJ in my arms making sure not to wake them.

I lied them down and cracked there door leaving the rest of the night to Shawn and I.