Chapter 7

Tori's POV

The next day I walk into Liam's room, seeing that he is still asleep. I smile at this sight, it's when he's most innocent and peaceful. You can see his mouth slightly parted as he lightly snores. How his eyebrows are relaxed, and not so narrowed and tense like when he's awake. You can also see his chest rise and fall peacefully with every breath he takes.

I stand there a little too long before I place a gentle kiss on his forehead and walk out of his room, closing the door gently behind me.

Liam's POV

I was dreaming that night. Actually dreaming. I haven't dreamt in a really long time. In fact, I can't remember the last time I slept at all...

Anyways, I was dreaming, and the dream took me back to that night, the night my whole life changed... The night when that happened.

It soon fast forwarded me to the day I was brought to this hellhole.

I remember walking in with my step-dad. I remember him telling me that this was only temporary, that he was going to pick me up in about a week. He said that they weren't going to keep me locked up here for any longer than that.

"Liam, I'll be back, I promise." He lied to me.

I never got to say bye to my mum or my sisters.

He lied to me that bastard. He made sure I would stay locked up in here for whatever it is that I did. I didn't mean for-

I woke up.

My forehead is covered in sweat along with the rest of my body, I completely threw off the sheets during my nightmare. Also, I noticed a figure rush over to me to help me calm down. My eyes were very disoriented so it took me a while to see who was consoling me.

It was Tori.

She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back, hiding my face in her shoulder.

"I miss my sisters..." I sobbed into his shoulder.

She rubbed my back soothingly.

"I know how you feel..." She replied. Her voice is like an angels, so smooth and relaxing, I compare it to silk.

I feel like telling her everything, but I know she won't come back if I do, I know she'll hate me and she won't talk to me every again.

So I just stay quiet and let her comfort me.