Chapter 6

Liam's POV

Tori comes back the next day like she promised. She has the second book in her hand, I smile and she takes a seat on the bed next to me. When she hands me the next book and take it from her and start to read it, I sit down on the floor and start to get into it, imagining that I'm Harry Potter, and that I'm trying to save the world. Tori makes my bed for me and fixes my room a bit. I tune everything out except for the book and Tori, she reaches over and grabs a book, sitting down next to me on the floor.

When she stretches her arm a bit I see something on her wrists.

Deep, purple, nasty, bruises.

"Tori?" I ask gently.

"Yeah?" she answers softly, still focused on her book.

"Who did that to you?" I ask, grabbing her wrist gently, so I don't hurt her anymore.

"Gianni..." She replies, that being the same name she have me last time.

"Who is he?" I ask, holding her hand in my lap and rubbing soothing circles on the back of her hand.

"He's just a guy..." She says, her voice shaky.

I don't know who this Gianni guy is.

But when I get my hands on him.

I swear he won't ever lay another finger on her or anyone else again.

Tori's POV

Gianni came back yesterday, when I was walking home. I didn't want to tell Liam that. Nobody knew he still hurts me. But I didn't want anyone to know. I didn't want anyone to think I was a wimp and that I couldn't handle myself. So I just said his name was Gianni.

There's no way Gianni is going anywhere near this place.

Liam will never ever have to meet him.

Right?