Chapter 10

Tori's POV
I'm still in shock. How is Gianni here? Why is he here? I mean, he's crazy, but why am I his therapist?
Gianni looks at me with a devilish smirk that he always has on his face, but, he's never been caught, he hasn't been caught.
Unless he admitted himself...
Liam's POV
I miss Tori... I feel like something's wrong. She said she would be back in an hour, but it feels way more than that. I see her walk into the room a, what feels like a few, hours later, she looks completely shocked while she doesn't make eye contact with me and sits down in the couch across from my bed.
"Tori... What's wrong?" I say softly, just seeing her like this makes me sad.
She doesn't answer.
"Tori" I say a little more forcefully.
No answer.
"Please... Tori..." I whimper out. I don't know what happened to her.
I stand up and make my way to her, sitting down next to her on the couch, wrapping my arms around her slowly and pulling her to my chest. She slowly reacts to it, scooting closer to me and hiding her face in my chest. I'm protecting her for once. She doesn't need to protect me anymore.
"He's here" she whispers
"Who's here?" I whisper back, looking down at her gently, my lips brushing her forehead softly.
"Gianni." is all she can breathe out before she looks up at me with fear clear in her emerald eyes.