• 5 •

This is so good but v poorly written. & if u wanna see character development tags then head over to my spam or if u wanna see fanart head over to my fanart book.

___

Martin had his pen &paper and was ready to go. All day he'd been waiting on Patrick's bed for his lessons. He was still working on that worthless song, but Martin was smart enough not to comment on it. Finally, after hours of waiting, Patrick joined Martin on the bed ready to teach.

"First you need to get him in the mood for it."

"And how does that happen?" Martin asked as he jotted it down.

"Like kissing or flirting and stuff."

"Ugh. Why can't he just fuck me right away?"

"He's gotta get hard somehow. Let's practice. So say I'm just an average guy that you're attracted to. What do you do?"

"Wait for you to come to me."

"...no, actually that's not what you do."

"I'm not going to make a fool out of myself. What if he isn't gay? What if he thinks I'm ugly?"

"Or what if he wants to talk to you but is just shy."

"He's not worth my time."

"Oh my god. Fine," Patrick sighed. "Say I come up to you. What would you do then?"

"Patrick, I'm not going to flirt with you."

"Do you want help or not? I can't really do anything if you won't cooperate."

"I'm sorry," Martin looked down, shamefully. "Go on, I'll try not to be so annoying, I guess."

"Okay, so what do you do after you two have been talking for awhile and establish you're mutually attracted?"

"Um...I'm supposed to kiss him. Right?"

"Good."

"Should i...should I demonstrate on you? Or something?"

Patrick blinked in surprised. "Yeah, I guess. If it'd help."

"Okay." Martin took a deep breath, scooting closer.

It was so much different from the last time when Patrick was only a random guy. Everything changes when you realize you're about to kiss your brother.

Martin braced himself for what was about to happen, but built up the courage. He leaned up and pressed a tense little peck to Patrick's most.

"See that's exactly what you don't want to do. No one likes awkward kisses."

Martin sighed, wrapping his arms around himself. "Maybe I should-"

"You can't give up after every little thing. You can do this just try again. Relax this time, alright? You're doing fine."

It was a lie; Martin knew how bad he was. It was so daunting that it almost wasn't worth it. He could never get comfortable with kissing so soon.

"Can you start it out? It'd be easier to follow along."

"Yeah, sure."

Patrick was just as tense as Martin to start but somehow he could manage to calm down. Martin hated how good his brother was at kissing. Yeah, he didn't speak from any experience but it felt so nice.