Chapter Twelve

I'm dying!

My throat is burning, my toungue is numb, I think I'm going to vomit any moment now, and my stomach is twisting knots...

I seriously cannot believe that I'm drinking this! Why did I even said yes?! I'm an idiot! An idiot!

If you're wondering what's happening, well let me explain it to you.

When the camera started, Jess and all of us introduced ourselves, and explained that the video is a collaboration. They explained the rules of the challenge, and yada... yada... yada...

Anyways, since they made it a team effort, we each paired up with a partner. I ended up with Jess. Then Andrea, and Jay are partners. One of the person in the pair has to be the one, picking the paper in a jar, and add the said ingredient in the blender... While the other one, ends up drinking the smoothie. And since Jess is a traitor and a jerk and a bad friend, I was the lucky one drinking the smoothie. While Andrea drinks from the other team...

Our team's ingredients are:

- Marshmallow
- Sardines
- Jalapeño
- Whipped Cream
- Coca-Cola
- Hot Sauce
- and ketchup

So yeah. It's gross... I cannot believe that Jess got me into this! I mean, seriously! I shouldn't have agreed to do this... She's enjoying my reaction though. The worst part about this challenge, is that we have to finish it all. As in all of it! The whole glass of hot and gross smoothie.

The jalapeño is really hot, mixed with hot sauce and ketchup. I mean, its already hot! I hate Jess. That traitor! Ugh... Just one... more... gulp.

I finally finished my smoothie. As soon as I finish it, I ran to the sink, and puked my heart out. Well - not literally, but you know what I mean! After that, I opened the tap and drank sweet, cold water, that sooner drowned the spiciness of the ingredients. But not all of it though... I wiped my mouth with a tablecloth. And then I went back to the others, with them laughing.

"I am never doing that again..." I said, mostly to myself.

"Should we cut that out, or not?" Jess asked. "No we shouldn't..." she continued. "Well that was fun! Right?" No, it wasn't. "Anyways, we'll end it here. Thank you so much for watching. Please don't forget to hit that like button... And if you're new to this channel, don't forget to subscribe. And don't forget to do the same to Andrea and their band."

"Thank you so much everyone! Bye!" Andrea finished, and blew a kiss to the camera, and waved goodbye. Jess and Jay waved goodbye, while I just stood there, and finally did the same. Please say cut... Please say cut...

"Aaaand done!" Finally! Jess went to the camera and turned it off.

"Well that was fun isn't it?" Andrea asked.

"No, it wasn't." I replied. They all just laughed at me. I really wanna kill Jess right now...

"Come on sis! It's not that bad!" Jay said.

"You don't know what you're talking about. You're not the one drinking that horrible thing!" God, I love my brother. But sometimes, he's just so irritating. Ugh.

"I'm going back to my room. Bye Andrea. Bye Jessica..." There. I only call her that when I'm either annoyed, or angry at her. But now, it's both.

I ran to my bedroom, and quickly got in once I got to the door. I closed the door forcefully behind me, and leaned my back on it. I rubbed my face with my hands as I groaned.