Preface

Once upon a time there was a beautiful Prince. His name was Harry, Harry Styles. He lived in a luxurious castle with his mother and father and his older sister Gemma.

Gemma soon married and left to rule her husbands kingdom. With Gemma gone and the King getting old, Harry knew he had to marry soon.

"Harry, we need to find you a princess," the king said that night at dinner. Harry frowned.

"But, father, I do not want to marry," Harry argued. They have talked about this a lot. It always ended in a fight.

"Harry, you need a queen to help run the kingdom," his father protests. Harry looks down at his plate.

"Father? What if I do not want a queen?" Harry asks timidly.

"What do you mean, Harold?" his mother finally joins the conversation. He feels his cheeks flush and he clears his throat.

"What if I want to rule the kingdom with another king?" Harry bravely speaks. It is quiet in the room and Harry grows nervous with each passing second.

"Another King?!" he father finally blows. Harry jumps at the sound of his voice and cowers away.

"Yes, father," Harry replies, eyes cast down. His heart is beating quickly and his palms start to sweat.

"There will be none of that in my kingdom. You will find a queen by the time you are twenty or you will be banished," his father tells him angrily. Harry looks up in shock and looks between his mother and father.

"That is just two years!" Harry yells and quickly looks away and apologizes when he sees his fathers stern look.

"You will find someone by twenty, Harry. You have plenty of time. Do not waste it," his father says and then he leaves the room.

Harry's mother follows quickly and Harry is left alone.