Chapter 1

Sistar was a well-known girl group in South Korea. They were popular because they are almost great in every aspects such as charisma, concept, and abilities. They were managed by Starship Entertainment. All members were known as single ladies, but people especially fans were not really sure that they were all singles. Some fans might be true that not all of them were single because one of SISTAR members had a crush with an unexpected person. It was Yoon Bora who started a relationship with the ex-member of WINNER, Nam Taehyun. Some people had known their relationship. Fans believed that they are unbreakable, but who knows when the fate had been resolved?

One day at SISTAR dormitory,....

"What a tiring day! Oh this day was the busiest day ever." said Soyu while wiping her sweat around her face.
"Hey guys, we have to stay strong although we are tired. We had to enjoy what we are doing now" added Hyorin.
"Enjoy what we are doing now? What do you mean by?" asked Dasom.
"It means that we need to put on our smile and do everything sincerely, so we didn't feel tired or exhausted hahahahaha" said Bora with giggles.
"That's so truee, I'm with you eonnie!" Hyorin reacted when she entered bedroom followed by Bora. While Bora changed her clothes, the cellphone rings. Then, she answered it directly.

Nan niga joah niga jeoteora~~

"Nammm! Where have you been??"
"I'm out for a while to buy some food, I'm hungry choco"
"Could you stop calling me with choco?? I'm not that dark, plus I'm your girlfriend!"
"Hahahhaha, all right, you are dark chocolate and I'm the white one. We are chocolate couple"
"Uh, you are so playful. Anyway do you miss me?"
"I miss you. Even without I tell you, I really miss you choco Bora"
"Namtae-ya, wait for a moment for me"
"Sure honey"

Bora put her cellphone face down since she wanted to make a cup of instant noodle for a while. When the noodle had been ready, Bora directly ate it.

Bora pov

I could not stand with hunger, so I made a cup of noodle. I'm sure that namtae would wait for me. I enjoyed the noodles while it was warm.

When I had finished eating, I returned to my room and continued speaking with my boyfriend through the cellphone.

"Baby, I'm back"
"Where have you been uh?"
"I think you know it"
"Are you out with the boys?"
"No, of course not. I don't hang out with the boys. You know I always go out with you"
"Do you tease them?"
"Stop it, don't make it worse. You are a bit cranky now"
"Tease them as happy as you are able to"
"Hey, don't make it serious. You have been like this lately. I don't really comfortable with this attitude"
"I don't know"
"If you don't believe me, you can ask my manager or hyorin. She knows that I only work all days"
"Okay, I'm sorry"
"Why can't you understand me a bit huh?? I'm tired after holding fansign event. I need to put on a happy face when the event start. It's very exhausting"
"I know, I'm sorry"
"I don't know why we often quarrel like this. Last week, we also had an arguement about simple things. I start a relationship not for quarreling, make up, then quarreling again"
"I won't do it again, I'm sorry"
"Let's break up"
"I will stay away for a while. Then we can make up again"
"No, I seriously want to break up"
"Please don't. I believe in you"
"You don't believe me. I'm not good for you. Find another woman who fits you. I often leave you and don't think about your feelings"
"I can't, I love you. Don't leave me"
"I'm sleepy, I want to sleep now"

Author pov

Bora felt frustrating since Taehyun started thinking negatively about her. Actually, It was really hard for Bora to break up with her boyfriend because she rarely found someone like him. However, she couldn't survive with him. She had to admit that she was not a good girlfriend for Taehyun.