Chapter 2

Can't hold you in the street..
Why can't kiss you on the dance floor...
I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
Cause I'm yours~

Taehyun, who was still sad about his broken relationship, sang alone in his own studio. He sang to Secret Love Song by Little Mix ft Jason Derulo. The song really ressembled his broken relationship. He could not hold Bora like they were still together. He had no rights to worry about Bora. He had to admit that he was just the ex boyfriend of Yoon Bora.

Taehyun Pov

I sang along to Secret Love Song since this song was my favorite. Moreover, it was describing how I was. Deep inside my heart, I still cared about her. She would always be my soulmate.

After practicing singing, I directly went to the bathroom to wash my face and prepared for meeting my band mates. I had found my new passion since I left WINNER. I had decided to form South Club as a band.

Having finished with washing my face, I tidied up all my stuffs which were entirely on the floor. Then, I grabbed a sandwich from the fridge and got ready with my guitar and bag.

I walked along the street to the place where I usually practiced with the band. The place was quite close from my house. In just about 30 minutes, I finally arrived to the studio; my friends had been waiting for me.

"Yow, bro! What have taken you so long? Any problems?" Getku says while tapping his hand on my shoulder.
"Nothing, I'm fine hyung"
"Really? You don't look good Taehyunnie" says Yoon hee.
"Guys, I have broken up.."
"Eh? With Bora? Why?" surprised Won young with a bottle of soft drink in his left hand.
"It's me again. I'm the one who can't make her survive"

Author pov

"It's me again. I'm the one who can't make her survive" Taehyun stated with gloomy-look face.
"Oh boy, come here" Yoon hee hugged Taehyun with rubbing his back.
"It's okay, I'm sure she will regret it" said Solomon.
"All right men, let's start our practice today. We are going to debut soon" says Taehyun with his guitar ready in his hands.
"Yes, we are!" shouted Yoon hee, Getku, and Won Young at the same time.
"Okay, get ready with your instruments guys"

All the members of South Club got themselves ready with bass, drumset, organ, electric guitar and microphone. Yoon hee started playing the organ, then Won young followed it by playing the bass. While getku accompanied his friends by hitting the drum. Taehyun begins to sing.

Me il nu gun ga man na go
Gat chi bam mul jis se uk go
Nu jun dam be rul mu ro

Na dot na cho rom
We rob go
Mong gat che wo ji ji an nun
Bing gong ga ni ik get chi i

U rin no mu mol li on go ya
Dwek do ra gal
Sun nob sul got gat ta ha a
Ku gem mu so wo

A na jwo..
A na jwo..

When Taehyun sang, his memories with Bora suddenly came in the mind. They spent their time together. It was really good, the best time ever in his life. However, it would always be memories for him. He believed that those moments would never come back.

>Meanwhile at Sistar's activity

At noon, Sistar was doing photoshoot for Ceci magazine. The photoshoot started from afternoon and ended in the evening around 7 pm.

@Photo Studio

"All right, for the first session, we are going to take the photo of each member. The first one starts from Hyorin" announces the photographer.

"Yes, I'm ready. What should I do?" asked Hyorin.
"You can just sit down on the box and put your left leg in front of another leg"
Hyorin did what photographer  instructed.
"Okay, stand still and one, two, three" Piipp piipp clickk.
"Very good" said the photographer while looking at the result on the camera.
"The next style, you have to pull your shirt a little bit and put on your chic face" instructed the photographer

Hyorin did the instruction in one action, and the photographer took the photo neatly.

Hyorin pov

It was not this time I was having a photoshoot with all members. Usually, we spent our time with laughter and joking when doing photoshoot like this. The one who always started joking was Bora eonnie, but today she couldn't even smile. Her face was tense. I thouggt she was still sad because of her broken relationship with Taehyun.

Whenever I had done all the poses asked by the photographer, I directly sat beside her. I tried to calm her down. I didn't want to see that this photoshoot event would flow awkwardly.

"Eonnie, what's wrong with you?"
"Mwoya? Me?" Bora eonnie was surprised as I asked.
"Yes, you are like losing your spirits. Is it because of Taehyun?"
"Hmmm.. I don't know" said her with gloomy face.
"Smile even just a little will make you happier eonnie"
"You're right" said Bora with a little smile.

Bora pov

"You're right" I tried to smile although I myself felt painful of losing Taehyun.

After Hyorin did the single photoshoot, the photographer then call edme as the second member to have the same activity.

"The second is Yoon Bora"
"Yeah, what pose should I do?"
"Please lie on the bed and stares seductively"

As it had been instructed, I then lied on the bed and stared seductively. It was hard to get the seductive feeling since I was sad, but I tried it with my best effort to do it. After that, the photographer took the photo.

"Absolutely stunning, you are photogenic Bora ya" the photographer threw a compliment to me.
"Thank you" I responded him shortly. Although the compliment sounded sweet to me, I felt that he was just pity on me.

Author pov

After Bora had finished, the photographer called Dasom for the single photoshoot, and the last member having the photo was Soyu.

Then, the members had the second session which made them paired in the same frame. Bora was paired with Dasom, and Hyorin with Soyu.

"The first pair please come in" called the photographer.
"We are here" said Bora and Dasom with their hands holding.
"Have a good pose and start from one, two, and three..."

Bora and Dasom arranged their best pose as the photographer took their picture.

"Very sexy, all right the next pair please"
"Yup, we are ready" said Hyorin with smile on her face.
"Have a good facial expression, you two, and put the best pose. Then, start from one, two, and three..."

Hyorin and Soyu put the sensual glares and great poses of their own.

"Well done, SISTAR! For now, you all can have a break for a moment" commands the manager.

All the members then got out from the studio to have meals because they were hungry. While waiting for the meals ordered, they had a little chit-chat with each other.

"Guys, I'm very proud of you" said Hyorin while holding the members hands together.
"No, we are proud of ourselves, it should be" added Soyu with smile.
"I hope we are long lasting as a group" says Bora with hopefully look in her eyes.
"Yes, we will be. We are always together forever" Dasom agreed by hugging her eonnies' shoulder.

Bora pov

Honestly, I was starting to be afraid and worried of many things. First, I was afraid that Taehyun and I would always be just a friend, he would not return to me, and the second one was Sistar would be only a name in Kpop music history as a group. It meant that all the members, including myself would go separately to start a solo career.

I realized it since we had not talked to our boss about extending the contract as the whole group. I hoped that both of the things I worried about would not happen.

Then, I started comparing between I was still in the group and I  was an actress. If I had stayed in the group, I would not have had enough time to be with Taehyun while If I had been an actress, I might or would have been paired up with some actors, including Taehyun.

This concept became interesting because it was such a lucky strike when I could work with a person whom I loved the most although he was my ex now. All right, I would think it about it once again.

Will Taehyun return to Bora and be a lovely couple? What will Sistar do in the future? As a group or solo career for each member? Find out the answer on the next chapter!