Chapter 5

Bora with her groups are working on the last comeback while Taehyun is preparing South Club's to debut. Actually both Bora and Taehyun still fall for each other although they only chat through social media. Their bond as a couple still exists despite of the broken relationship. Will Taehyun be back to Bora? Let's see!

From day to day, South Club keeps practicing for their debut. They seriously prepare for the special appearance as an official idol for the first time.

All the members are working hard, especially Nam Tae Hyun. He becomes much more inspired in composing music and songs after getting out from WINNER, a boy group created by YG Entertainment.

Actually, in this debut album of South Club, Taehyun takes the major part in writing the lyrics.

@South Club's studio at 06.00AM

Taehyun pov

Beep.. Beeppp.. Beepppp..

My eyes open slowly as I hear the alarm rings. Today is the busiest day of mine. I wake up and go to the bathroom directly. I prepare myself for creating music video with Factory hyung.

When I have been ready, I pick up my phone and call Factory hyung.

"Annyeong, hyung. I have just prepared myself. I will go to the location with my band mates. Would you like to wait for me?"
"Ah.. that's okay. We are going to shoot at 9. Just be in time. Thank you for informing me."
"Thank you very much for your help. See you later."

I end the phone call and go down stairs to meet my band mates. Yesterday, I told them to come at 7, but they come earlier. They had known that we would make a music video for debut next week, so they seem well-prepared. All of them dress properly and tidy.

"Morning, buddy" greets Won young cheerfully and gives me high five.
"Morning too Won young ah. Are you ready guys for today?"
"We are so ready!" They answers cooperatively as their hands are holding up.
"All right. Let's get in to the car and go to the location. Factory hyung has waited."
"Debut stage, we are there!" shouts Getku with his fury spirit.

Then, I get into the car with them and turn on the engine. I pull back the car from parking lot and head to the right street to the location for music video shooting.

Meanwhile..

@SISTAR's studio at 06.00AM

On Friday morning, all of SISTAR's member directly prepare for creating the melodies of their comeback song. They have prepared since 5AM, and they head to the studio at 5.30AM. Then, they arrive at the studio at 6. Hyorin gets out from the car to lead the members to the studio.

"Hurry up, we will arrange the melodies for our song today" says Hyorin while waiting for her members to come out from the car.

Then, Bora, Dasom, and Soyu come out from the car quickly. After that, they go to the 12th floor where the recording studio is located on. They have arranged the lyrics together a few days before, and today they will create the melodies with the help of Black Eyed Pilseung.

Bora pov

Today will be the busiest day for me. The members and I are going to decide the melodies that are suitable for LONELY song.

LONELY is the first title song for our last comeback. Actually, there are one more song, but I can not talk about it further because it is a surprise for fans.

At the moment, I am gathering with the members and Black Eyed Pilseung at the studio for melodies' arrangement. My friends and I sit in the chairs which are around the round table while Black Eyed Pilseung sit in front of the computer with the big sound systems in the right and left side. He start to put on his headphone and open the program for arranging the melodies. Then, he speaks to us.