Chapter 3

When the photographer told them to have a break, the members directly gathered themselves to go to the nearest cafe around the photo studio.

While having their lunch, the members had a little chit-chat about their groups. Some members were sure that they would be together as a group forever. However, one of the member, Yoon Bora thought differently. She thought of being separated from the group and started a solo career as an actress.

Bora pov

The other members might prefer sticking together as a group to doing solo career. However, I myself decided not to extend the contract as a sistar member.

If I were an actress, I would do everything more freely. Besides that, I would have a chance to see my ex-boyfriend, Taehyun although I met him seldomly off stage. Slow but sure, then I broke the noise made by the other members.

"Guys, have you ever thought if we are separated?"
"Separated? I never think about it, why?" asked Soyou.
"Yes, separated. We are doing solo career. I think we will feel better"
"Once I thought about it, but it's such a horrible for me" said Hyorin.
"I may be lonely if I'm not in SISTAR" added Dasom.

Author pov

"I may be lonely if I'm not in SISTAR" added Dasom as she stood up and left her eonnies. She got ready for the next section of the photoshoot.
"Poor maknae" said Soyou while following dasom out from the cafe.
"Well, someday, we will be like that" nodded Hyorin.

After a little chit-chat on their breaks, they continued their photoshoot section. For the second section, they had a group photoshoot for a couple of times.

Then, they were interviewed by the reporters who worked with the magazine. They were relaxed while having the interview as usual.

"All right, Sistar is famous as summer queen since all of you often come back in the summer season. What I want to ask is have you ever wanted to come back in different season such as fall or winter?" asked the reporter.
"We ever want to come back in fall, but I think it will not suit us" said Hyorin as the representative of the group.
"I actually have an ide for the fall concept. However, it may change our reputation as a group" added Bora with giggling.
"Hahahahahahha, oh you all are good although you don't come as summer queen. The next question is what is your priority as a group and idol?"
"For me, the priority is fans" said Hyorin.
"How about you Dasom?"
"Being confident" Dasom answered with little smile on her face.
"According to me, it will be... love" Bora giggled and closed her mouth directly.
"Love? What do you mean by? Relationship or love from fans?"
"Hahahahahha, just kidding bro, the most important for me is being professional as always" Bora laughed and clapped her hands cheerfully.
"All right, I get it" the reporter responded with smile on his face.

After having a quite long interview, all of them finally headed back to their dorm since the time was about 8pm.

Meanwhile...

@South Club dormitories

Taehyun pov

Huftt, today was such tiring day. When the practice had been finished, I directly led myself outside the studio. I pulled off a cigarette and started smoking.

Things did not go as it used to be since I had broken up with Bora. I smoked often and had more tatooes on my body. People now might think that I looked like a maniac, but here I was, I made up myself to relieve my broken heart. While I smoked silently, there was a tap on my shoulder.

"Heyy, nam!" Won young greeted me with smile.
"Uh-hmm wonnie"
"Do not smoke so much, you need to look after your body before our official debut"
"I know.. you don't have to lecture me"
"Is it because of your ex again?"
"You know, I change a lot"
"I would like to suggest that you have to talk to her. Your phone buzzed an hour ago"
"All right" I threw the cigarette to the garbage and entered the studio.

As I was in the studio, I grabbed my cellphone and texted bora.

Get yourself dinner, dude..

Then she replied:

I'm cooking. Have you had your own?

I directly replied it with a short message.

Bora pov

I'm cooking. Have you had your own?

I texted nam and got the reply of him. He said that he had had his dinner. I wondered how his condition now, so while I cooked jajjangmyun in the kitchen, I started opening my instagram and stalk over Nam's instagram.

I saw many photos of him which indicated that he was a smoker now. Honestly, I was disappointed. When we were together, he lived a healthy merry life with me. When our relationship ended unexpectedly, he totally changed into somewhat maniac and wilder.

While I stalked the instagram, I heard the doorbell was ringing.

"Hold on for a moment" I ran to the door and opened it. It was manager nim. His facial expression implied a miserable moment and I wondered what was wrong with him.
"Manager nim? What's wrong?"
"Please call all of the members now! We needed to have a serious conversation"

There were some perceptions in my minds as I called Hyorin, Soyou and Dasom to get out from their rooms. When we had gathered, manager asked us to sit outside the dorm along with him.

Then, he showed us an agreement letter when he began to say something.

"Sorry to interrupt all of your business tonight. The CEO wants me to discuss about the renewal of the contract for SISTAR. It's been seven years for all of you to debut as idols and actress in starship" informed the manager.
"I know, all of us haven't announced for the extension of the contract" admitted Hyorin.
"So, I will come to the point of our sudden meeting tonight. Would you like to renew a contract with starship as a group? Started from soyou...
"Probably, yes" Soyou answered with a bright smile.
"Dasom?"
"Absolutely, We will, I think sistar will survive just like the other group such as snsd"
"How about Hyorin and Bora"
"I don't think we can't make it" I said with a horrible expression.
"Me too, I prefer starting solo activities than being in a group" Hyorin nodded while saying
"2 divides 2, so I will justify the decision you all make. We will have a kind of voting" decided the manager.
"Yes, I agree to vote" I agreed with a gentle look.
"Who wants to be still in SISTAR?"

Then, none of us raise the hands. It was clear that the decision was we would not continue to be Sistar as a group. In other words, SISTAR would be disbanded after 7 years debuted.

Author pov

"Who wants to be still in SISTAR?" asked the manager.

The question did not earn any responses from all members. The members had decided to go separately together since some of them tended to do it.

"Okay then, since you all want to be disbanded. I suggest you to leave some memorable things for fans such as letter or last singles" said manager.
"Uhm yeah, I think so. I would like that Sistar will have last comeback with single release" added Hyorin as she rolled her eyes.
"I agree with leader. At least, we don't directly announce the disbandment without any last gift to star1" Soyou agreed with little smile on her face.
"Probably" responsed Bora and Dasom at the same time.

To be continued

I'm sorry for late update, readers. I hope you can enjoy this story. Thank you for reading and passing by!